Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

The Sun: Charles N'Zogbia could be about to leave Aston Villa and cash in with a lucrative move to the Middle East. Big-spending UAE club Baniyas have opened talks over taking the 29-year-old winger on a free. N'Zogbia has yet to feature for the club this season.

This would be like winning the lottery

Useless lump

The Sun: Charles N'Zogbia could be about to leave Aston Villa and cash in with a lucrative move to the Middle East. Big-spending UAE club Baniyas have opened talks over taking the 29-year-old winger on a free. N'Zogbia has yet to feature for the club this season.

Would be a great signing for Baniyas. N'zogbia is an absolute powerhouse and would be an amazing addition to their squad. No weaknesses in his game at all. Not one. Get it done!

Yep. Great player. Be sorry to lose him. Go, Charles, with our best wishes, just go.

• Like 2

The Sun: Charles N'Zogbia could be about to leave Aston Villa and cash in with a lucrative move to the Middle East. Big-spending UAE club Baniyas have opened talks over taking the 29-year-old winger on a free. N'Zogbia has yet to feature for the club this season.

The Sun: Charles N'Zogbia could be about to leave Aston Villa and cash in with a lucrative move to the Middle East. Big-spending UAE club Baniyas have opened talks over taking the 29-year-old winger on a free. N'Zogbia has yet to feature for the club this season.

Does he need a lift? I'm fully prepared to pay for Randys jet to be refuelled, just on the off-chance

Does he need a lift? I'm fully prepared to pay for Randys jet to be refuelled, just on the off-chance

No wonder his wage cost us so much if we're paying three of him £68k a week!

I've spoken to my friend who works with Baniyas FC but alas he's not heard anything about Zog coming over here. That's not to say he's not, just no juicy rumours at this end. Yet.

He's going to keep me posted and I'll do likewise on here.

I've spoken to my friend who works with Baniyas FC but alas he's not heard anything about Zog coming over here. That's not to say he's not, just no juicy rumours at this end. Yet.

If you have a friend that works there, or at any other club, why the hell havent you been suggesting N'Zog to them already?

If you have a friend that works there, or at any other club, why the hell havent you been suggesting N'Zog to them already?

If he had any influence I'd be talking up General Zog like nobody's business.

Alas, he's a sports psychologist that works with Baniyas SC now and previously Al Ahli (where a certin David O'Leary was once manager).

Really baffling how CNZ is on 68k. I had high hopes for him at the start if last season after his injury, which was a bit mysterious. Thought he would get a good fee assists and goals, but it wasn't to be. Best for all parties if he moves on