Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If it is three then one is Lescott, another has to be a centre forward. I was sceptical about the idea of Remy, but I'd take him in a shot now.

Then the third position is interesting. I still think Tim wants a winger or some sort of attacking midfielder. Playing Bacuna in that free role yesterday showed that we are pretty light in that area.

If we pulled that off, got rid of Zog and kept Kozak, I'd be very very happy with this window.

If it is three then one is Lescott, another has to be a centre forward. I was sceptical about the idea of Remy, but I'd take him in a shot now.

Then the third position is interesting. I still think Tim wants a winger or some sort of attacking midfielder. Playing Bacuna in that free role yesterday showed that we are pretty light in that area.

If we pulled that off, got rid of Zog and kept Kozak, I'd be very very happy with this window.

Best username ever.

• Like 1

If i was Gomis I'd stay at Swansea

Agree, there is no reason why he'd come here, he'd be much better off staying at Swansea

Once Gil is match fit and Traore and Grealish are back we are fine in that area IMO

• Like 3

i hope to God we don't do a Lambert final transfer day where he states over and over we'll try and do some business if we can then we sign no-one.

would rather sherwood just said we're doing f*ck all than sit there all day refreshing the sky bullshit generator

would rather we spent the money on embolo than ayew to be honest. wasnt overly impressed of what i saw with ayew before we signed him  my concerns ae growing. will obviously give him a bit more time.

think attack is where we have failed to strengthen as even rudy doesnt look all that

I think that's the area in which we've got most bodies - Grealish, Gil, Traore, Gabby, Sinclair, Ayew, Veretout, Bacuna and even Cole can all play off a main striker - I think he wants to play three of those, so eight in three spots for me is enough.

Behind them we've played three more traditional midfielders on a couple of occasions already this season and we only have Gana, Westwood, Sanchez, Veretout and Gardner who can do the job, five in those three spots for me says a solid midfielder is a more pressing need.

That said, I think you're right on what the manager is thinking and neither of those spots are anything like as pressing as the centre forward one.

KOZAK ON THE MOVE

Libor Kozak is a target for Bundesliga side Mainz, according to theDaily Mirror.

The Aston Villa striker turned down a move to Scottish champions Celtic this week but is thought to be attracting interest from Germany.

good luck to him wish him well

KOZAK ON THE MOVE

Libor Kozak is a target for Bundesliga side Mainz, according to theDaily Mirror.

The Aston Villa striker turned down a move to Scottish champions Celtic this week but is thought to be attracting interest from Germany.

good luck to him wish him well

You know something about this?