Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I said at the start of the window that i thought we would sign Adebayor on deadline day, he just seems the type that will weigh up all his options rather than being passionate about a particular move. I do think he would be perfect for us if we have Grealish, Gil & Adama behind him.

Didn't Trent just imply he has a medical at west ham on Sunday?

Defender and striker urgently needed.

Wasn't previously in favour but if we have the money I'm coming round to Austin

Welcome to the dark side Mate, the force is strong.

I'd play Ayew or Kozac as the main striker ahead of Gestede. He only seems useful player in specific circumstances, a useful player to have around, but I don't think he should be a starter. Hopefully we've got some money to spend on a new striker.

Defender and striker urgently needed.

Wasn't previously in favour but if we have the money I'm coming round to Austin

Thinking exactly the same myself, didn't want him at the start but I'm coming round more and more. Think he would have scored one or two today with the amount of chances we were creating.

today is prove we still need in for 3 areas.

1) striker that replace benteke. Rudy is too static and easy closed down, and Ayew is not ready yet, and Kozak (should start him indeed Rudy, if he (Rudy) still not confience and less mobility)
rudy can great player if he kept move around bit more and practise volley shot, and accuracy finisher.

2) sign right back, simpler to Amavi but right foot .... Trippier will be great choice i am gut he join spurs as we were in for him (i think)..  should we try cheeky bid or loan K.walker again if he not regular RB as Trippier join them....

3) centre half first choice partner with Richards - Lescott if he is cheap. (Lescott + Richards and Okore + Clark as back up) it is great options. i still dont know why Baker sign 5 years indeed Okore.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

loan with a view to permanent for Remy would be amazing. Would definitely take him on loan. Ayew and Gestede dont look promising. Hopefully they improve. I think Ayew will. Gestede doesnt look very good technically imo.

• Like 2