Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Lescott's about to sign a new contract at the Baggies.

He's been offered one but he'd rather play for us

which will add another £5k a week on to his new contract at the baggies...

starting to sound like his agent is using us to get him more money there

Lennon gives us good options. We could play two out and out wingers in Sinclair and Lennon either side of 1 or 2 forwards. Or we could play with 2 number 10 players in Grealish and Gil behind a striker.

We already have these options without adding Lennon though and I don't believe Lennon is better than what we already have

Who do we have that could play right wing with his pace and dribbling skills?

Are you kidding dude?  We have the main man!  The one and only!

CARLES GIL!

• Like 1

Lennon would want a long contract with good money....N'zogbia mk2 would never get rid of him.

Not sure how long he has on deal but Adebayor apart Spurs are generally quite tight with wages , they for the most part had a lower wage bill than us despite having better players.

Also take into account Lennon is currently bombsquad material at Spurs so he can leave and play or rot away all season , at his age he can't really afford that.

Our 1st 4 league games are quite a decent test for our new players so I'd hold off signing anyone until we see how they fare. If the attackers perform I wouldn't consider Adebayor and I'd rather go for an up and coming prospect. It'll show how veretout and gueye will fair initially if they struggled a bit I'd try to add experience there the same goes for the defence and I'd still want a RB regardless.

• Like 1

but hes way better than nzogbia so it makes it ok  :huh:

Apparently was pretty good for everton last year! Hes a midtable player, and were trying to get there soooo

Why arent everton trying to sign him permanently then ?

because they signed cleverly/deulofeu...

Also everton are better than the league position they finished last year, wouldnt be surprised to see them 7th-10th this season

Edited by gharperr