The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

On 06/04/2019 at 18:34, Mantis said:

I honestly thought clubs had figured him out by now and were rightfully avoiding him like the plague. Clearly not.

Les Ferdinand is their DOF so yes jobs for the boys in this case if he's appointed.

4 hours ago, Mic09 said:

The guy isn't a great manager, but it's not his fault that our stupid board employed him.

He got us a few wins that actually saved us from going down in 2015(most notably the win against Spurs or spanking of Sunderland) and gave us a good day at Wembley against Liverpool. He totally failed the next season, but he is not a huge part of the reason why we are in the championship. The reason why we are in the Championship runs much deeper. I guess I just don't wish him badly as he was clearly out of his depth, much like I don't wish Steve Bruce badly however for different reasons.

Fair enough.

I think he put the final nail in our coffin. He's an awful manager and seemingly hasn't stopped trying to pass the buck since he left.

Like I said, I imagine he'll fail at QPR. He's a terrible manager.

Sherwood motivated our squad that was capable of staying in the premier league. Lambert sucked the life out of VP and Sherwood brought it back. Tactics were not there, and it was basically the squad's talent that kept us up.

When Sherwood actually got a summer to implement his "tactics", we won 1 match against the new promoted Bournemouth, and that's it. He was sacked. He also clearly had no idea what he was doing with the players. Richardson, Lescott, Gestede, and Bacuna were preferred over Veretout, Amavi, Gueye, and Ayew.

Â