The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

OK, you are right.  Sherwood is a fabulous manager and fully deserves all the adoration he receives on here.  It's just a complete mystery why Real Madrid or Manchester City or Hull haven't employed him since.

Actually, I think you're right, Sherwood is not only a terrible football manager but also regularly commits genocide, and kicks dogs.

Just thought I'd join in on putting ridiculous words in someone's mouth :D 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

He gave us the best day out as a Villa fan between about 2010 and 2019 at Wembley when we beat Liverpool

That was an amazing day

But it doesn't make him a good manager.

• Like 2

On 14/02/2015 at 15:32, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Looking forward to a lot of wish-Lambert-hadn't-been-sacked posts.

Without having a go at original poster but Sherwood was shit but nobody ever wanted Lambert back at all 😂

14 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Seeing Vine feels like watching a VHS tape or something. Crazy how fast time and social media moves.

Considering how popular tiktok is and vine was basically the same whoever made the decision to close vine should be completely fired forever

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Considering how popular tiktok is and vine was basically the same whoever made the decision to close vine should be completely fired forever

Yeah what was the basis of that decision?!

• 2 months later...
On 14/02/2015 at 14:35, villarule123 said:

I'm actually quite happy, wasn't my first choice but I found the image funny earlier.

This could go either way, but we're MUCH better off than we were a week ago.

😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â