The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta love this Imperialistic notion that anything happening outside the Empire is of little relevance.

He's done nothing in the UK yet so must be crap or unproven.

Or he didn't work out in this one PL club so he's not suited to "English football" and is thus crap.

Reminds me of when Jamie Redknapp said Ibrahimovic had "arrived", or something similar, when he scored that overhead kick from miles out vs England. 

He had just the 7 league titles, in four different countries and 85 odd international caps by that point.

• Like 3

This must be the game he talks about, from 2011:

http://www.skysports.com/football/gabon-vs-brazil/250729

(I can’t quote anything so I hope that is ok!)

He was 21 and had played over 100 games.

But then Sherwood was watching all foreign players, as we know when he took credit for our signings, before uncrediting himself to save his career when he was found out as a cry baby prick with limited management skills.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He might be a idiot but he gave me the best 2 games of watching Villa since MON left ( Albion and Liverpool cup games).  I am baffled how he supposedly did such a good job in the Spurs youth setup though.

If I go out and have great sex with a lady and pick up a sexually transmitted disease, I won’t be remembering the sex.

• Confused 1

Pretty sure we were linked with him when he was at Saint-Etienne. One of the Lambert seasons. Must be a thread knocking around on here and doubt many would've known much at the time about Aubameyang. 

In fairness he only stepped up a level when he joined Dortmund and that was in 2013. 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

i dont know who is a bigger rocket polisher him or lambert, at first i thought sherwood was but now after these latest comments from lambert i think he is 

What, Lambert offering to resign? Behave is he worse than Sherwood.

There's hardly anyone in football worse than Tim. You're looking at the likes of Steve Evans, Robbie Savage and Kevin Muscat.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

i dont know who is a bigger rocket polisher him or lambert, at first i thought sherwood was but now after these latest comments from lambert i think he is 

Spoiler: the answer is Tim Sherwood.

• Thanks 1

Sherwood would constantly throw players under the bus publicly in his interviews to cover for his ineptitude, with his pathetic 'just about to cry' face.  Lambert keeping us up for a couple of years was a minor miracle under the circumstances.  No doubt he was a defeated man by the end and he's kept quiet until relatively recently about what was going on.  Sherwood is and always will be a complete muppet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah difference was sherwood didnt give up like lambert did, sherwood was just useless. giving up on a club for me is even worse 

I think you're exaggerating Lambert's comments from that interview.

Even so, the answer is still Tim Sherwood.

Â