The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I think that a defeat on Saturday will see the fans turn. We have had our worst start in donkeys years, and we're in serious danger of being relegated so Sherwood could be in trouble if Swansea take all 3 points this weekend..

I think that a defeat on Saturday will see the fans turn. We have had our worst start in donkeys years, and we're in serious danger of being relegated so Sherwood could be in trouble if Swansea take all 3 points this weekend..

yep. i think so too. Bolton from a few seasons ago.

With Villa doing a Villa alphabet, I thought I'd do one for Sherwood:

A - Arrogant 
B - Bored (by his own team)
C - Charlatan
D - Delusions of grandeur.
E - Easily outwitted
F - 
G - Gilet.
H
I -
J - 
K - Kozak, his mortal enemy (apparently).
L - Losers. As in everyone else and not him, apparently. 
M - Media. The only people talking him up right now. 
N
O - Out of his depth.
P - Pragmatic. 
Q
R - Responsibility (lol)
S - Substitutions (lol)
T - Tactics. (lol)
U
V
W - Westwood. His untouchable prince of set pieces. 
X
Y
Z - Zero clue about what he's doing.

Got to go back to work, feel free to add your own or finish it off. 

With Villa doing a Villa alphabet, I thought I'd do one for Sherwood:

A - Arrogant 
B - Bored (by his own team)
C - Charlatan
D - Delusions of grandeur.
E - Easily outwitted
F - 
G - Gilet.
H HOPELESS
I -
J - 
K - Kozak, his mortal enemy (apparently).
L - Losers. As in everyone else and not him, apparently. 
M - Media. The only people talking him up right now. 
N NO IDEA
O - Out of his depth.
P - Pragmatic. 
Q
R - Responsibility (lol)
S - Substitutions (lol)
T - Tactics. (lol)
U
V
W - Westwood. His untouchable prince of set pieces. 
X
Y
Z - Zero clue about what he's doing.

Got to go back to work, feel free to add your own or finish it off. 

Inserted a couple for you in bold!

I actually think we will beat Swansea on Saturday - What Happens then ?

Swansea sack Monk - we sack Sherwood - and appoint monk  (Don't rule it out !!!!!)

I think we are in a mess until Sherwood goes,..... whatever the result on Saturday.

Hopefully Saturday will be our Dick Advocaat moment, we win and sack him anyway.

Advocaat wasn't sacked. He resigned. I don't think there is a cat in hells chance if we win on Saturday that Sherwood gets the push and unless we are getting annihilated in between remains in charge until the Watford game at least.

Bottom line is that we need to win some games and if Sherwood starts doing that I don't see why anyone would have a problem with him.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

We should be sitting on over 10 pts easily. Getting 1/9 from WBA Stoke and Sunderland is awful. Throwing away pts at Leicester and Palace is awful. As someone's mentioned for an hour at Leicester we out played the form team and they never looked like scoring then we went to pot with some strange substitutions. That can happen but it's still not right but what's worse is not playing the same line up or tactics but learning from your mistakes! Sherwood just seems to go well that never worked I'll dpi something different! I don't think Gestede can play with Gil and Grealish as they need a more mobile striker and he needs crosses. Sherwood I think realises this that's why against Stoke he went to 352 but surely he knows those 2 are our best creators ? Sherwood is making mistake after mistake I'd sack him even if we win on Saturday just for the leaks to the press alone. We need to win but I can't see it. People saying I'd take a defeat to get rid of him are mad as it'll come down 2/3 pts top come Msy! 

I still go back to that Leicester match.  We played really well in the first half, then got a second goal on the break.  He had the team and the tactics right there.  It only had a couple of the new lads in it, which meant that he could introduce some of the others more slowly if they've been struggling a bit to settle.  His subs obviously cost us the game, but instead of sticking with those starting players and system as close as he could, he decides to rip up the team each week.  That's why the 'oh these aren't my players, they haven't settled, they're from another league, they're losers, they're not good enough' and 'I'm trying something new every week, we won't get relegated I guarantee it' etc etc is just so wrong, and I think anyone despairing about us being doomed and that no manager can fix it should chill out.  Anyone with some sort of managerial ability will sort us out.

This absolutely. If he does get the sack, Leicester will be the defining moment.

Right for me saturday is a must win no arguments its a must win. Tim needs to stick with his lineup stop changing it every bloody week. As it stands if the players are fit this is how i line up this week we attack attack attack.

Guzan

Hutton     richards    okore    amavi

Sanchez    gana

Gil            ayew or veretout     grealish

Gestede

• Like 1

There's plenty to chose from but compared to football it's pretty small.

I think you're underestimating how many people play baseball.

It's less than football, but it's still a HELL of a lot.

Little known fact:

The only ever winners of a professional national Baseball league in the UK are...

...Aston Villa

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â