The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

What good would a 6 month deal have done, the players need a kick up the backside that performance versus Hull was a disgrace.

Exactly. Short term deals are no good. I think Sherwood himself (or may have been Rafa at Chelsea) said themselves that you don't get the same respect when players know you are on a short team deal

• Like 1

Really disappointed with this and especially with the length of the contract.

I get the need to get someone in asap, but this is a lazy signing.

Still best of luck to us, hope Tim proves me wrong

he wasn't who i wanted.i think he'll kick gabby out.the problem with lambo for me was he seemed to weak with the players especially gabby.i think he'll sort him out and i think delph/carles will love him as he's an attacking manager.good luck tim son and keep us up. :flag:

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1

What's the betting that Gabby or Delph will fall out with Tim first?

He will have the balls to drop Gabby or sell if he causes trouble..

Just don't think they will get on!

I think Houllier is the only manager that has fallen out with Gabby, or at least the only one that's dropped him, I don't recall it being the result of a row. I don't recall Delph ever having had a row with a manager. I'm guessing it's unlikely either of them will start to change now. What makes you think they're about to become trouble makers?

• Like 1

With him possibly having been to Villa Park, it would not surprise me that Fox had this already set up and has put some thought into the decision.

Hope this is the right move. I am convinced we were going down under Lambert, so this at least gives us some hope.

• Like 1

Â