The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Wouldn't have been my first choice, but also wouldn't have been my last - better over people like Hoddle, Curbishley who have done naff all for years. People aren't going to leave their jobs to join us - we need a miracle to stay up following this season with Lambert.

Especially to a club that could be sold at any moment.

Someone who'll say the team played crap when crap instead of 'excellent' will be a breath of fresh air. Not sure how it'll be for morale though!

Edited by Pilchard

well, as our new manager I shall obviously be wishing him all the best. That goes without saying. That I fear the worst and immediate relegation and / or some embarrassing episodes is an unfortunate corollary of this news item.

We had that anyway - embarrassing episodes, and impending relegation. Therefore he can only either carry that on, or do better. That's where we're at. Good luck to him, obviously.

Well said.

I think some have wiped the last 21 games from their memory.

We're a laughing stock that can't score and don't win.

If you think Sherwood's going to embarrass us then you've had your head in the ground for a long time now.

Exactly he will struggle to do worse

If the worst happens and we do get relegated he will bring us up with the youth talent we already have at the club

If i were Gardner and Grealish i would be over the moon with his appointment they will get alot more games under this guy imo

• Like 3

Â