The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

60% win ratio is a manipulation of stats at best.

Plenty of that undet Lambert so all good.

Lambert's gone.

Just saying 'he has a 60% win ratio' gives no idea of context. How many games? How many losses? Goals for/against? Etc

60% sounds amazing but a 30-35% loss ratio and the sample size being 4 months of football and it's not as impressive as it sounds.

Winning 60% of our remaining games would be acceptable, if impossible

Lambert's gone.

Just saying 'he has a 60% win ratio' gives no idea of context. How many games? How many losses? Goals for/against? Etc

60% sounds amazing but a 30-35% loss ratio and the sample size being 4 months of football and it's not as impressive as it sounds.

The quote was "60% win ratio at spurs"... No manipulation at all.

What a bizarre argument.

Bizarre argument? Okay.

I'm saying that 60% win ratio sounds incredible but actually it's not really a fair thing to say based around the sample size.

What he did at Spurs has no relevance for us anyway so welcome tim, hope you do well.

We still need to know if he'll be in charge for tomorrow's game?

Why do you need to know? You might like to know but you don't need to know.

Just let it happen, we have no control but should give him 100% support now that he is in post.

**** hell talk about pedantic.

We still need to know.

Just let it happen, we have no control but should give him 100% support now that he is in post.

We still need to know.

Get a life.

What will be will be. Just support the team.

You are a laughing stock writing that before the ink is even wet on his contract.

60% win ratio at spurs. I'd take half of that right now.

It's easy to bewise after the event. I gave my opinion on the appointment which i think is a very poor one but that's the board/Owners fault not Sherwoods.

Meaningless stat is both meaningless and irrelevant.

Edited by villa89

Hed be on hiding to nothing taking charge of tomorrow - hasn't has chance to work with the players - would loose his first game in charge umphh... for the stoke match....

That said if we are 3-0 up - I think he will make the call to get Benteke off !

I hope the honeymoon period lasts more than a couple of games because when the results dip and the players are obviously still trying it's going to get real nasty, real quick.

Based on what?

While the players deserve flack it'll be fine. When they continue to get flack to cover Sherwood playing them out of position, having little idea how to set them up or relay instructions things will unravel quickly. See Spurs.

Edited by flamingsombrero

We still need to know.

Get a life.

What will be will be. Just support the team.

Who said I wasn't going to do that? I already said that I'll support Sherwood.

There really is no need for pathetic personal attacks, especially over something as silly as saying "we need to know". I'm detecting a lot of irony.

Edited by Mantis

Lambert's gone.

The quote was "60% win ratio at spurs"... No manipulation at all.

What a bizarre argument.

Bizarre argument? Okay.

I'm saying that 60% win ratio sounds incredible but actually it's not really a fair thing to say based around the sample size.

What he did at Spurs has no relevance for us anyway so welcome tim, hope you do well.

Nope, what you said was that the 60% figure was a manipulation, which is wasn't. It was fact. You're now arguing something different.

Anyway, as I said, 30% win rate would probably be enough right now.

Â