The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

What's the betting that Gabby or Delph will fall out with Tim first?

He will have the balls to drop Gabby or sell if he causes trouble..

Just don't think they will get on!

I think Houllier is the only manager that has fallen out with Gabby, or at least the only one that's dropped him, I don't recall it being the result of a row. I don't recall Delph ever having had a row with a manager. I'm guessing it's unlikely either of them will start to change now. What makes you think they're about to become trouble makers?

I see Sherwood having real issues with Gabby 

• Like 1

Another disasterous appointment by the board following Houiller & McLeish. Again it's more mismanagement that has left them in a nightmare situation and panic decisions had to be made. Sherwood was probably the only person who would take the job which says it all. If he manages to keep us up then I guess he'll have been worth it but I think this will end in tears. 

Also some ITK that I heard on Football Weekly Podcast this week that apparently Sherwood's training sessions are a complete joke and a Holiday for the players, just what we need.

I am not sad about sherwood being appointed, he's the wrong man and a complete tool but it's the state that this once great club is in that makes me sad.

We are a laughing stock.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

Well, I can't say I am convinced that Tactics Tim will be a huge success, but I bet that it is going to be a rollercoaster of excitement. If we do go down, we'll go all guns blazing!

And would you want it any other way? One thing that seems to be showing through with peoples opinions on this appointment. Good or Bad we will now have a go and surely that is the best way. 

• Like 1

Do you think he could bring us straight back up? If we go.

He's a very good coach so probably, yes. 

He is very well respected within the football community, just not by the fans it seems! 

I'm glad he is our manager 

• Like 1

I reckon there would have been similar comments if we'd have got Pulis (assuming he was still out of work) and look at what he is doing at baggies.

Let's give the guy a chance.

Pulls - hugely experienced manager, never been relegated

Sherwood - 4 months at a club with a 105 million pound squad

Not sure that's a fair comment.

• Like 2

I'm sure he'll get something out of them over the short team, this is often the case when a new manager comes in, that coupled with the shitness of those around us should mean we stay up, at this stage, keeping us in the league isn't really a great achievement. The real worry is the long run, I doubt it'll be too long under Sherwood before we're back to square one again. 

It's high time this clueless owner got the **** out of this great club, he's an utter disgrace and is starting to make Doug Ellis look like a pretty decent owner.

• Like 1

What's the betting that Gabby or Delph will fall out with Tim first?

He will have the balls to drop Gabby or sell if he causes trouble..

Just don't think they will get on!

I think Houllier is the only manager that has fallen out with Gabby, or at least the only one that's dropped him, I don't recall it being the result of a row. I don't recall Delph ever having had a row with a manager. I'm guessing it's unlikely either of them will start to change now. What makes you think they're about to become trouble makers?

I see Sherwood having real issues with Gabby 

Yes and in my view it's about time a boot was applied very firmly to Gabby's backside.

• Like 1

Â