The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

6 wins, 4 losses, 1 draw. 55% win ratio. Second to none.

Can't argue with them stats and thankfully today he changed things around and showed he can respond positively when the opposition make changes.

Sherwood and Pearson goes to show how sometimes changing or keeping the manager is really flip of a coin, getting rid of Lambert and hiring Sherwood has certainly saved us but keeping Pearson probably saved Leicester.

No arguments here!

Do you still think it's our year? ;)

I was going to keep saying that, as I didn't want to curse us. I've done 114 teams in bets over the past 6 months (7/8/9/10 fold etc) and 6 of them have won their match. I'm sure you will understand why I've been so..... Negative.

Sherwood and Pearson goes to show how sometimes changing or keeping the manager is really flip of a coin, getting rid of Lambert and hiring Sherwood has certainly saved us but keeping Pearson probably saved Leicester.

And then you have teams like Sunderland who change manager and fluke wins and really should be below Hull. 

• Like 1

One great thing to remember is that the 55% win ratio is the absolute minimum, if not less than, we've deserved. I don't think there are any games where we got more than we deserved, but there are certainly a few we lost that we played well enough for at least a draw, if not a win- namely Stoke, Newcastle, Swansea, and Man City, which really should have returned 5 points were it not for individual errors and dodgy referees.

Â