The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

FACT: Villa have now won as many league matches (5) under Sherwood as they did under Lambert (5) up to the point he was sacked.

I'm surprised it took so long. ;) Winning has become a habit under Sherwood.

Was very sceptical about him at the start but I'm glad he's proving me wrong. Also goes for Cleverley, was dead against him but he's flourished under Sherwood, never felt so good to wrong...

Long may it continue

UTV!

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 2

Apparently he passed away today, not sure if it was before kick off or in last few hours. Such a shame.

The once a season Villa tribute to people who passed away during the season always gets me aswell, Denis Box was in that tribute.

Shows how are we've come, people calling that performance average.

Average ?

I heard nobody talk like that at the game and haven't seen any comment like that in this thread ?

Had we not been in such a mess when he took over, it would still have been above average.....given had one save to make, some of our football, particularly first half, was excellent, and we looked dangerous regularly.

Given that we were in fact in a mess, it should be seen in that context, and as such considerably above average.

My god it doesn't take much for fans to raise their demands if that is now average !

Surely Sherwood has to be a contender for manager of the season. What he has done has been remarkable, a complete miracle

Good shout really.

Although if Leicester stay up as now looks likely I'd say that given the quality of players Pearson should have a chance.

But considering the absolute transformation Sherwood has brought about, in individuals, results, mood, performances, and in a tiny amount of time, with players he barely knew, he'd be my choice.

Got it right today, again.

We look such a different team, to think we were that mismanaged before to the point where some believed it was down to the players we had being championship standard yet Sherwood has us playing like a top 6 team.

Shows how are we've come, people calling that performance average.

Average ?

I heard nobody talk like that at the game and haven't seen any comment like that in this thread ?

Had we not been in such a mess when he took over, it would still have been above average.....given had one save to make, some of our football, particularly first half, was excellent, and we looked dangerous regularly.

Given that we were in fact in a mess, it should be seen in that context, and as such considerably above average.

My god it doesn't take much for fans to raise their demands if that is now average !

I said we were average today, and I still think so. This wasn't our best game at all.

However, my main point was that it's a sign of a good team when they can win even with an average performance like today.

MOTS will be Mourinho.

Why he spent a fortune, he really could not lose the title. I think Pearson as much as i dispise him will probably get it. But for me Sherwood for the short space of time he has been here and turned everything around

MOTS will be Mourinho.

Why he spent a fortune, he really could not lose the title. I think Pearson as much as i dispise him will probably get it. But for me Sherwood for the short space of time he has been here and turned everything around

You can't really get MOTS if you've only taken charge of 12 games

Â