The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

He said he wouldn't go to games managers were under pressure, after being at the same game the manager was under pressure. The guys an idiot. Also he was at the Sunderland game we won 4-0. It's a none story made up to get into the papers to sell books. It's almost Katie Hopkins like.

always seems to have a chip on his shoulder, I do like his no nonsense punditry though. That is probably what he should stick to now as he is a failure in management.

in fairness Keane goes to games in his role as Ireland assistant manager

But if the manager is under pressure, surely he can't go...

To be fair to Keane, he did say IF he was somehow linked to that manager's job.

I'm not being fair to him, just like he hasn't been fair to Benteke returning to training following an 8 months injury lay off.

Hang on, Keane has an updated version of his life's story coming out. didn't the last version only come out at the start  of the season? Are we going to be treated to bi-annual instalments to "My Life as a clearing in the woods"?

• Like 1

in fairness Keane goes to games in his role as Ireland assistant manager

But if the manager is under pressure, surely he can't go...

To be fair to Keane, he did say IF he was somehow linked to that manager's job.

At the point in time Tim Sherwood was attending our games he was not linked to the Aston Villa managers job by any media source I can find. I think it was mentioned here on VT and brushed off as just a bloke watching football. If it had come out in the press and he kept going, maybe Roy would have a point. 

As it is he is pointless, like most of the sides in games he managed. 

Unlike Tim Sherwood, who has won 18 of his 33 games as a manager in the top flight between 2 clubs.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 4

Who is Keane to judge someone else's behaviour, not to mention speculating as to motive. Just because Keane says he would 'stay away' (whether he would or not), doesn't mean anyone else is less of a person for not doing so. We also don't know; because we would have no interest in knowing; whether Sherwood's face was popping up at other Premier League grounds from week to week either. But hindsight is of course 20/20.

• Like 3

so keane came to us just to add more lines in his 2nd installment.spout some garbage about us at a time when Benteke is at his best and the manager has turned us round from the rubbish ( keane had a short part in playing with our failed tactics ) right befor part 2 is released.theres a word for that ....

Edited by Villan81

Â