Carles Gil

bose

Have we got a chant sorted?

What's that coming over the hill (Gil)

Is it CAAAARLES is it CAAAAARLES

Think Spurs sang that for Chimbonda. Needs some work. 

Doesn't need any work at all. Leave it as it is and throw your computer away

• Like 1

So with Lambert's comments about weimman and gabby now being strikers does that confirm gill we be a wide player?

Sinclair.....benteke.......gill

Looks very good.

Unless you take into account that Benteke is completely out of form and Sinclair hasn't played a good game for almost 3 years. You could even argue that Gil is by no means guaranteed to be a Villa success, a player completely unknown to everyone 2 hours of football ago.

Very good? Maybe. Can't agree with you that it looks it though. 

Ireland....Benteke.......Victor Rodriguez Romero

Looks very good

(little bit unfair maybe - Ireland has had a bit of a renaissance, whereas Sinclair is still a former footballer)

It looks a lot better than it did. Both gill and Sinclair have attributes we've lacked and play in positions we've been crying out for.

Benteke is out of form but it won't last for ever and these two will certainly help him find that form.

Compared to benteke, weimman and gabby the new front 3 looks very good.

• Like 1

It looks a lot better than it did. Both gill and Sinclair have attributes we've lacked and play in positions we've been crying out for.

Benteke is out of form but it won't last for ever and these two will certainly help him find that form.

Compared to benteke, weimman and gabby the new front 3 looks very good.

WOW

I agree 100% !!

im gonna have a sit down, I feel a bit weird... ;)

• Like 1

If Sinclair is anyway decent and gets balls in to the middle, Benteke will need to try to be in a position to attack them. I think there have been plenty of balls going into the centre recently and Benteke has been nowhere near them. So I am not convinced that a can't-be-arsed striker and a couldn't-be-arsed-for-two-years winger are going to be the answer to our problems up front.

And I do not think Gil operates best as a winger.

If Sinclair is anyway decent and gets balls in to the middle, Benteke will need to try to be in a position to attack them. I think there have been plenty of balls going into the centre recently and Benteke has been nowhere near them. So I am not convinced that a can't-be-arsed striker and a couldn't-be-arsed-for-two-years winger are going to be the answer to our problems up front.

And I do not think Gil operates best as a winger.

If Sinclair can find his Swansea form from somewhere it would be a great help, very good player for them but ruined his career by going to Citeh. Same thing happened with Rodwell too.

Very impressive today apart from the corners.

What about him not tracking Ozil for their second?

I called this a week ago. This lad is good going forward but will get caught not tracking players back. Now, before I get slaughtered, I'm personally wanting our attackers to stay up field so they can do some damage. But, with our holding midfielders not defending properly, it needs our wide men to track back and unfortunately he didn't.

Â