Carles Gil

bose

Many on this forum have been banging on about this kind of player being missing and that we will be better when we get one.

Well is looks like we have.

lets see if it makes the difference to the results that we all crave for.

I genuinely think he's the only person in our squad who can beat a man 1v1

To be honest I think he's the only one that can do it with ease and flawlessly.

But in our squad, I think Benteke, Sinclair, Delph, Joe Cole and Grealish that have the ability to go past players.

I genuinely think he's the only person in our squad who can beat a man 1v1

Sinclair can
Sinclair can beat someone for pace.

But I'm more talking about quick feet and skill. Gil seems to beat people for fun.

We have a quality creative midfielder now, an I mean quality, what we have been crying out for. Problem is, Lambert cannot link him up with our quality striker.

Does Lambert have to go out on the pitch and physically play the passes too? :crylaugh:

random twitter tweets from people who support other teams:

Wait till summer when all the daily rags start linking him with other teams

stefan atkinson @stefan7619 9 mins9 minutes ago
How did Aston villa manage to sign Carles Gil!!!

Ellis Mizen @ellismizen 7 mins7 minutes ago
Carles Gil already looks too good to play for Villa, he could keep them up, though.

callum @CallumSeth7 7 mins7 minutes ago
Can't believe Villa signed Carles Gil, he's at least a top 8 level player

Kevin Coffey @KCoff_12 7 mins7 minutes ago
Why did Carles Gil join Villa no offense to Villa but like in fairness...

Akay @Ak_Aremu 12 mins12 minutes ago
Carles Gil should be at a better team tbh

Dylan Keith @Dyl4do 12 mins12 minutes ago
Carles gil is sick, why are you at villa

Edited by Villan4Life

We have a quality creative midfielder now, an I mean quality, what we have been crying out for. Problem is, Lambert cannot link him up with our quality striker.

Does Lambert have to go out on the pitch and physically play the passes too? :crylaugh:

Steve consentrate on the post instead of the poster.  We now have the creative player we have been crying out for, but now have a problem with our strike force.

Steve consentrate on the post instead of the poster.  We now have the creative player we have been crying out for, but now have a problem with our strike force.

Ironically, you're the only one talking about posters. Where in my post have I mentioned a poster?

My point was Lambert is playing a quality attacking midfielder in attacking midfield, and a so called quality striker up front, but you said he can't link them up?

What else can he do?

Edited by Stevo985

Carles signed up for the Villa project! 

Nah he signed up for some guaranteed game time before we make him a great player and Valencia activate his buy back clause  ;)

read this before, but have they even got a buy back clause? Does anyone know for certain as i don't think we would do that... but it's the Villa we are talking about :)

Edited by Villan4Life

Â