Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Over the moon with this. Been really impressed with him so far not just in terms of him having good technique and being a good player but the fact he has also been putting a real shift in. Hopefully he will continue in the same vein and have the best years of his career with us.

• Like 1

Very good piece of business and a snip at the 'undisclosed fee'. We have to add quality over the summer and I think this is the first piece of the jigsaw. We also need to cull the deadwood once TS has had a chance to assess all our players. Personally I think he needs to be quite radical as there are a number of players IMO who simply do not fit in with where we need to go or more particularly are not premiership grade players.

Edited by Harry

happy with the signing, great value.

look forward in the closed season to signing some durable players to compliment and add some balance.

Edited by TRO

meh

I was actually wondering where a few of these comments had gone as it was only last week when a few were wondering why he hadn't made the 18 against West Ham and the comments were "Sherwood dosen't fancy him anymore", "he was only in it for himself v Swansea" etc.

I'm happy with this signing as he can score a goal or two and I feel we'll need a few of those players in our squad next season. Just hope with the 4 year contract he dosen't go on easy street again like in the last few years.

In the times we live in, £2.5m for an English midfielder with upside age-wise is a bargain.

Even if the manager doesn't see him in his 'best 11', he has the ability to contribute goals and assists.

Personally, I would have him in the side over N'Zogbia every day of the week, but it's not my decision.

• Like 2

In the times we live in, £2.5m for an English midfielder with upside age-wise is a bargain.

Even if the manager doesn't see him in his 'best 11', he has the ability to contribute goals and assists.

Personally, I would have him in the side over N'Zogbia every day of the week, but it's not my decision.

£2.5m is peanuts right now, agree I'd prefer him over Zog too but at least we've got him tied down now.

Â