Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Is he back home? My mrs swears blind he was in the gym at the cube today!

Was it your Mrs that told you MON would be Leicester manager? Sorry being mischievous ;-)

Probably, She once came up to me with a hand full of dog crap and said "look what i nearly stood in"  ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think Nzgobia disguised himself as Scott Sinclair.

Not been impressed with him so far, this preseason.

Seems to lack confidence. He's so hesitant.
I'd rather see Robinson play.

Terrible, played like a park player that is the fastest on the pitch, lots of running and dribbling but no end product, no passing, running into defenders, making the wrong decisions and not tracking back.

I know you in there Scott.

Ah great to see vt revert back to its old ways writing off a player in a meaningless friendly

from the guy who has wrote off Adebayor who hasnt even played a game yet

• Like 1

I didnt think he did that bad, his pace on and off the ball is something we need to create space for others.

I also like the fact he has a knack of getting himself into good positions in the box.

I'd agree his decision making was poor last night which is why assume VT is jumping to its default setting.

He is also poor defensively and that is a worry.

Whether he starts or not with everyone fit I dont know. But either way he will really playing for his place with lots of competition which is only a good thing.

A good addition to the squad for me and a significant upgrade as a wide forward/winger to Weimann.

Â