Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

You'd have loved this then. (Sadly discontinued) lemon flavour toothpaste.

There is still an aquafresh citrus, although it's hard enough to find.

Hands up who separates the caramel from the biscuit on twixes and eats them as 2 separate bars.  I know you animals exist so don't be shy.

Two words for you. Twix straw.

Bite the ends off, use the middle bit as a straw to drink your tea / coffee / hot chocolate / milk (works best with hot drinks). 

Glorious! 

• Like 1

I miss lemon polos. No I don't mean fruit polos. These were chalky sweets like the regular mint, but they were a yellowy white and had a subtle lemon flavour to them. Delicious. I'm struggling to even find a picture of them online. Maybe they were uniquely Irish?

They were citrus sharp polos in Scotch.

I had lemon flavoured crisps somewhere last year ...They were possibly and the worse crisps I've tasted since the crab flavour ones I thought would be "nice"

I've not been this outraged since I saw a guy eating an orange the same way you'd eat an apple!

He must have been covered in juice! The barbarian 

Hands up who separates the caramel from the biscuit on twixes and eats them as 2 separate bars.  I know you animals exist so don't be shy.

I do that for half, because I like to eat some of it as a whole twix and some as biscuit and caramel separate.

I separate the biscuit away from the caramel and throw the biscuit away. Some people have said I'd be better off just buying a caramel bar but I tell them to mind their ****' business.

• Like 3

You'd have loved this then. (Sadly discontinued) lemon flavour toothpaste.

There is still an aquafresh citrus, although it's hard enough to find.

That's citrus mint though. It's the mint that I hate. I get friends to send me Crest citrus splash from the U.S. every few months.

I eat a KitKat in six bites:

Break off TWO (not one) fingers. Bite off end, bite off centre section, eat final third.

Repeat for second pair of joined fingers.

Individual fingers would be too thin.

It sounds formalised enough to count as a ritual, which is all that is required.

As a matter of interest, do you use the prescribed method of running a thumbnail along the foil of the central channel before breaking them into pairs?

Very rarely. Because the foil now only exists on the two-finger (in my system, three bite) bars that you get in multipacks. If, like me, you prefer the four finger bars, you're snookered, as they've been in sealed red wrappers (no foil) for years now.

All of which serves to remind me of the old joke "What's the difference between Joan Collins and a KitKat?"

Come on, you all know it.

Pouting on photos, my cousin is currently repping in Zante, I checked out her photos from the weekends boat party, you know making sure she's making friends and doing ok... 5/6 no doubt very pretty girls, all looking like mongs because they're pouting

Pouting on photos, my cousin is currently repping in Zante, I checked out her photos from the weekends boat party, you know making sure she's making friends and doing ok... 5/6 no doubt very pretty girls, all looking like mongs because they're pouting

Please post one of these pics complete with bikinis so that we can judge if the pout does in fact make them look like mongs.

When I have an apple I eat everything except for the stem thing, same with pears.

me too

then a day later I'm wasting hours trying to flush the little polystyrene tray

• Like 2

I'll never understand popcorn in cinemas...let's sell the noisiest food possible while you're there to watch the movie.

I genuinely F*****g hate the stuff...I do have severe Misophonia, I've even been to hearing clinics for them to run tests on me...good luck to my soon to be wife haha

Â