Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

People who cheat on their partner. Honestly if you want someone else just leave the other one.

A girl at work has a cousin staying with her for the summer...said she needed a break from her husband and is currently **** 3 dudes on her little getaway. Sad. But to complete the picture for you, this slag is smoking hot. Hot little slut. Maybe her husband beats her and sleeps around too, who knows...

• Like 1

Why women wear high heels. I get that maybe they make you look taller and that they can be sexy but they look so **** uncomfortable I reckon a pair of bear traps around your ankles would be preferable.

Nowt better than sexy shoes

uBmGhpb.jpg

orthopedic+shoes.jpg

I stand corrected, said the man in the orthopedic shoes.

genuine lol

People who cheat on their partner. Honestly if you want someone else just leave the other one.

A girl at work has a cousin staying with her for the summer...said she needed a break from her husband and is currently **** 3 dudes on her little getaway. Sad. But to complete the picture for you, this slag is smoking hot. Hot little slut. Maybe her husband beats her and sleeps around too, who knows...
Therein lies the clue to why she does it.

Because she CAN.

Chemical Brothers, Glastonbury - A great set of great choons, but buggered if I'm going to pay to see a bloke with a laptop.

When i started to watch it, they could have pressed play then Gone for a fag behind the bins

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

"Men are only as faithful as their options".

Chris Rock.

As a generality, I couldn't disagree more.

as somebody that used to work in hotels and now stays in hotels fairly regularly

this is not universally true, a good number of both men and women are happily monogamous

Can you make it 4 dudes? Or is that you in your avatar?

Chemical Brothers, Glastonbury - A great set of great choons, but buggered if I'm going to pay to see a bloke with a laptop.

When i started to watch it, they could have pressed play then Gone for a fag behind the bins

I saw Aphex Twin at a festival once, and that's exactly what he did. Plugged in his tape recorder, pressed play, and sat down and lit up a spliff. 

• Like 1

Exactly. that's why iam single, i will never be able to have just one partner, life is to short for that
Meh...monogamy ftw! Sexytime on demand without all the effort. Why waste my time looking around when I have all I need at home? I'd say life is too short for that.

Hey man, I DJ off a laptop and I'll have you know it's more than just a playlist on shuffle, but yes there are a lot of DJs, some of the biggest names out there too, that record their set and pretend to be djing for two hours.

It's not just laptops though. I remember getting really annoyed in Michu once because the guy DJing wasn't even attempting to mix anything together. He had one of those CD mixing decks, but he was just fading down one CD and fading up the other one. Then standing chatting for 5 minutes until he did it again.

Bet he got a few hundred quid for that.

Edited by Stevo985

Some of the world's best DJ's use laptops these days, but just because it's a laptop doesn't mean they simply press play and then stand there looking busy for a few hours, carefully doing nothing. This is common sense. If that really were all there is to it, then DJ's would earn almost nothing because the barriers to entry would be non-existent. 

However, this doesn't mean that no DJ's will ever let the computer do most of the work - I saw a certain former member of New Order doing exactly that in Hong Kong once - but it's actually quite rare.

Edited by HanoiVillan

David Guetta

Press play, off we go, mime all the show.

If anyone doubts this, have a look at the youtube footage showing him doing it.

I get that he's constantly busy and that he works tirelessly across the Globe and so some of his shows are live and occasionally he "has a day off" with a prerecorded show, but my god that is awful. I'm not paying for someone to press play, that's taking the piss.

For the record, I absolutely detest his music. 

David Guetta

Press play, off we go, mime all the show.

If anyone doubts this, have a look at the youtube footage showing him doing it.

I get that he's constantly busy and that he works tirelessly across the Globe and so some of his shows are live and occasionally he "has a day off" with a prerecorded show, but my god that is awful. I'm not paying for someone to press play, that's taking the piss.

For the record, I absolutely detest his music. 

Producers doing DJ sets are definitely more likely to be taking shortcuts than people primarily known for their DJ'ing. Anyone who goes to see David Guetta perform expecting a virtuoso masterclass on the wheels of steel deserves what they get IMO. 

Can you make it 4 dudes? Or is that you in your avatar?

I'd have been keen on it until I heard she was married and currently a very strong candidate to become diseased...

However, this doesn't mean that no DJ's will ever let the computer do most of the work - I saw a certain former member of New Order doing exactly that in Hong Kong once - but it's actually quite rare.

My guess is either Ian Curtis or Morrissey?

• Like 1

My guess is either Ian Curtis or Morrissey?

Former member, I believe Ian Curtis is still a member, must be Steve Diggle.

• Like 1

Â