Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

Am I the only one who if I see someone put a towel on a chair and then bugger off I just chuck it to one side? Solves everything that.

Edited by Ingram85

Am I the only one who if I see someone put a towel on a chair and then bugger off I just chuck it to one side? Solves everything that.

ive got an ocd with towels, they have to be neatly placed so id be more pissed with you for that than robbing my chair.

ive got an ocd with bowels, they have to be neatly placed so id be more pissed with you for that than robbing my chair.

• 3 weeks later...

We were drinking down the park one night when we were students knocked back a quick 350ml of JD in the height of winter, we were walking up to the street where most of the hotels are when we noticed one guy had put a towel on his windscreen, no idea why, something to do with ice at a guess, but we took it off and put it on the car next to his.

• Like 1

Naming your children after yourself.

If I had a son, no way would I consider calling him dAVe80 Jr. Just seems really weird that people do this. 

You could just call him something similar, but slightly different like, say, just Dave. Nice enough name that. A bit nerdy, but...

Naming your children after yourself.

If I had a son, no way would I consider calling him dAVe80 Jr. Just seems really weird that people do this. 

You could just call him something similar, but slightly different like, say, just Dave. Nice enough name that. A bit nerdy, but...

I play cards with a guy called "Just Dave". 

So-called supporters who, standing 6-yards from the touchline, scream at the top of their lungs, ‘this is f**cking crap” in the direction of our new signing during a friendly.  Oh, and who also gives him mild abuse for not coming over and posing for a photograph about 30 secs before kick-off; welcome Jordan!

Is he very fair and righteous? 

No, he's just Dave.

He was a friend of a friend who joined our poker league. He was asked if he had a nickname, to differentiate himself from me in the league table, and he said, "Just Dave", So now that's what we all call him. Unoriginal as it it, I'm Brummie Dave. 

I've not been this outraged since I saw a guy eating an orange the same way you'd eat an apple!

How do you eat an apple?

I find people who just bite into it savages.

It needs to be sliced into 4 slices and the core taken out before i will even look at it.

Ideally, in small pieces in a bowl with a fork.

I eat it from the top downward, core and everything. Apart from that little black bit at the bottom, I wrap that neatly in cling film then place it in the bin.

I eat mine in a glass as cider

Cant stand fruit ,not sure what it is as in terms of taste I don't mind oranges and apples , just the whole texture thing maybe or laziness on my behalf but I couldn't tell you the last time I physically ate any fruit other than maybe in a processed format in a naked bar or something

I've not been this outraged since I saw a guy eating an orange the same way you'd eat an apple!

How do you eat an apple?

I find people who just bite into it savages.

It needs to be sliced into 4 slices and the core taken out before i will even look at it.

Ideally, in small pieces in a bowl with a fork.

I eat it from the top downward, core and everything. Apart from that little black bit at the bottom, I wrap that neatly in cling film then place it in the bin.
I eat mine in a glass as cider

Cant stand fruit ,not sure what it is as in terms of taste I don't mind oranges and apples , just the whole texture thing maybe or laziness on my behalf but I couldn't tell you the last time I physically ate any fruit other than maybe in a processed format in a naked bar or something

Same here.

I'm surprised you can eat oranges, they're the worst for the whole horrible texture thing - skin, pith, pips - and then that acidic juice that makes you suck in your cheeks and leaves your hands sticky. Yuk.

The missus loves all fruit, and cannot understand that I don't even regard it as food, just medicine.

Â