Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Superb again today, him and Delph in midfield were fantastic. 

He's definitely won me over, I gave him tons of stick a few months ago but since Tim has come in he's been a completely different player. A key part of our side now.

• Like 1

Definitely not his best game for us today IMO - he was pretty erratic, he's usually better than that I thought!

First half he was just amazing, a man obsessed. In the second half he cooled off when Delph took over. Overall a very good performance, I think.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Made more interceptions and tackles than Gerrard, Allen and Henderson combined, apparently.

I didn't notice Henderson or Gerrard do anything in open play at all.

I didn't even know Henderson was playing until after the game, I thought he was out injured.

• Like 1

Brilliant performance from him today, I think collectively that's the best central midfield performance I've seen from us in years, they all stood up to be counted today.

I said exactly the same on Twitter. We won this game in midfield (not often we can say that) and all three were brilliant.

• Like 4

Just watching the highlights of the match, Cleverely looked like he enjoyed our second goal more than anyone. I want Tom here and I think if someone does offer better money than we do he will seriously think about how Sherwoods arrival has coincided with a return to form. Coupled with a very English core to the side and regular game time. 

I think he might just sign for us now... I don't think it would have happened whilst Lambert was here now, but the upturn in fortunes at the Football Club since Timmy arrived, they we him and Delph work together, I think he might favour us..

Â