Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

What sort of wages di Everton pay? I imagine the likes of Lukaku and Barry earn a shed load but would Cleverly be considered for their top tier of earner's?

It may be the case that we value him more than they do, from a wages point of view.

I don't understand why he would want to leave now! is he going to have it any better at everton? Are they more likely to win trophies?

I think we have a very good chance of keeping him now.

2 months ago I'd have said there was no chance. But there must be a huge feelgood factor at the club now

To be fair I'm not sure many of us would have wanted him to stay 2 months ago

I don't understand why he would want to leave now! is he going to have it any better at everton? Are they more likely to win trophies?

2 months ago I'd have said there was no chance. But there must be a huge feelgood factor at the club now

I did. I would like my points please, you can either give them to me or I can score them myself :)

Though I did come close to giving up on him. He had stopped doing the simple things well. He must be in the best form of his career right now if you discount his time in the championship with Wigan.

No, but they aren't in relegation battles every season. Still think he'll go there

True but we've just underperformed for 3 years under Lambert. Hopefully we'll stay up and we'll be looking fighting for a europa league spot rather than against relegation next season. I think we can go places with Sherwood. 

Playing like someone with something to prove. If he wants to get his international career back on track he could do a lot worse than starting alongside Delph every week. I'm not saying I necessarily think he would get picked, but with Hodgson's tenure supposedly coming to an end soon and the increasingly positive press for Delph, it might be something for him to consider.

A high quality midfield player in the middle of Delph and Cleverley with a Grealish just in front would be a formidable foursome to take of the best in the PL especially with Benteke up front firing on all cylinders.With new owners around the corner sure Sherwood would want Cleverley to stay as part of the Villa's brighter future.

• Like 1

Well that was half my point. We wouldn't want him, and even if we did, he wouldn't want to stay.

Is it just me or has Cleverley formed a bit of a bond with Gabby? Every time i see players leaving the pitch chatting or having a laugh, a lot of time its Gabby and Cleverley together.

You know, in the same way Benteke and Nzogbia always seem together.

I'm hoping Cleverley feels at home here like Sinclair does, think he could be a great asset to us.

Is it just me or has Cleverley formed a bit of a bond with Gabby? Every time i see players leaving the pitch chatting or having a laugh, a lot of time its Gabby and Cleverley together.

I'm hoping Cleverley feels at home here like Sinclair does, think he could be a great asset to us.

depends who else is interesetd in him, if the rumours are true about Arsenal, Roma and Valencia being interested then I think the champions league lure will be too great sadly

depends who else is interesetd in him, if the rumours are true about Arsenal, Roma and Valencia being interested then I think the champions league lure will be too great sadly

I'd be very surprised based on these few performances that the likes of Arsenal, Roma and Valencia are interested. If so he is the luckiest footballer alive.

I'd be suprised if Arsenal want him given the amount of quality midfield players they have got. I think they will be looking for players to take them to the next level like Sanchez and Ozil. 

Anyone know if he's got a house down here or is just in a hotel like Sinclair is?

I say this as he's marrying his TOWIE missus this summer so if she wants to stay with him in the North west (as they've been together a few years now) he'd probably prefer to sign for Everton.

And he obviously worked with Martinez for a year at Wigan so might be eager to link up with him again.

He has improved greatly recently but I still think if he dosen't sign it won't significantly damage us.

No, but they aren't in relegation battles every season. Still think he'll go there

True but we've just underperformed for 3 years under Lambert. Hopefully we'll stay up and we'll be looking fighting for a europa league spot rather than against relegation next season. I think we can go places with Sherwood.

Alongside an actual Europa campaign ;)

Glad he scored as I was beginning to lose hope on him ever registering a decent effort on goal although he did kind of scuff his effort but luckily Hart is crap and was a big part in both of our goals and gave us an empty net to shoot at.

Â