Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Guest av1

I can't remember such a drastic transformation, fair play to those of you that believed in him when he was getting pelters, I was one of those throwing them.

When was the last time that happened, probably when had Milner or Barry in midfield

It's so nice that we don't have three midfielders sitting in and protecting the back four :)

I was genuinely shocked when he scored that goal, was waiting for him to sky it.  Brilliant finish and great disply form him, constantly snapping at the Everton players heels.

Hope he decides to stay, been great since Sherwood came in. He told the OS that he's been mates with Delph since they were both at the same team at youth level, hopefully Delph can do his captain duties and convince him to stay.

Though Paul Merson reckons he's off to London, because his girlfriend is from Essex...

Hope he decides to stay, been great since Sherwood came in. He told the OS that he's been mates with Delph since they were both at the same team at youth level, hopefully Delph can do his captain duties and convince him to stay.

Though Paul Merson reckons he's off to London, because his girlfriend is from Essex...

If he doesn't sign for that reason he's an idiot. I think he'll stay. 

If he doesn't sign for that reason he's an idiot. I think he'll stay. 

His missus lives with him in the North West so that's why I've always thought long term he'd take the Everton move.

Does anyone know if he's rented something down here for the year or has he been commuting from Cheshire as a few of our players have done in the past.

Probably my MOTM, proving me wrong every week as I was even saying last week I wasn't sure I wanted him permanently. If he wants to come now, madness not to do the deal.

hes a completely new player under woody

clearly has passion and commitment

would like him to stay as well

What I loved about the goal was that - when you watched it live, the camera caught his run perfectly and also Bacuna on the ball in the same frame, and I screamed "play him behind Bacuna", and thats exactly what he did.

Â