Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Another good display we will be a lot worse off if we lose him, hes now starting to show what he can do, hes grafted the performances in under Sherwood and has shown quality he is now doing it consistently and has done for a fair few weeks now. 

Since Sherwood took over Tom Cleverly has been fantastic and a totally different player to the one we saw playing for Lambert.

If this is the real Tom Cleverly we are seeing, please sign a permanent deal and continue next season the way this one is ending.

He's shown he is the engine of the team, which has'nt always been appreciated. The goals have definitely made a few people sit up and take notice (myself included).

Be disappointed if he is'nt here next season.

I was giving him sledges all last season.. couldn't believe it when we signed him, particularly when he wanted to go to everton and we did everything last minute. Then he started the season badly and wasn't dropped, so i slated him then. Then he was crap until February and i was counting down the games we had left to see him and being thankful that number was getting smaller..

But then sherwood came.. and now he's giving 8+/10 performances and i really hope we get him.

Absolutely back from the dead in my eyes and he's making me look like an imbecile.

3rd name on the teamsheet for me now after Benteke and Delph.

I'd love him to stay, I was pleased when he signed as I always thought he was quality. He was excellent under Martinez and Sherwood has him playing great stuff too now. He must be a priority, him and Delph in the middle are a real treat

Given how well he is playing here under Sherwood, I would be surprised if we were not his first choice. I would pay his wage demands even if they were distorted by being at Man United. He would be worth it.

Â