Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Big fan. If we sign Cleverley, as he has this TC23 brand, i wonder if he will give him his number and take the now available number 3 shirt????

Don't think you're allowed to do that are you?

You can actually change the players number to whatever you want whenever you want. The only reason the clubs do the whole squad number thing now is so the fans know who is going to be what numbers for shirt printing.

The starting line up could be 1-11 each week if they wanted to do it. 

This guy is looking an excellent buy ATM. Apart from anything else he looks really strong in the air.

Although he can get up the wing and put a cross in, what I like the most is that he looks like a defender. As you say, he's strong in the air but also on the ground, a few times today he didn't even have to put a tackle in he just out muscled whoever he was up against and let the ball go out of play.

This guy is looking an excellent buy ATM. Apart from anything else he looks really strong in the air.

Although he can get up the wing and put a cross in, what I like the most is that he looks like a defender. As you say, he's strong in the air but also on the ground, a few times today he didn't even have to put a tackle in he just out muscled whoever he was up against and let the ball go out of play.

It's the difference between having men and boys at the back.

• Like 2

For £2m he is a steal if he can keep it up, I just hope that if any mistakes are made against the big boys that he won't be jumped on by the fans or lose confidence.

Glad that he's been excused to the deflection today, it really wasn't his fault and it is likely that it would've gone in anyway.

• Like 1

Totally exceeded my expectations, I was thinkin he'd be pony from what I saw last season but great bit of business for us.

Good to see the Goose go straight over to him to say no worries chin up. Also he was first over to celebrate with the goalscorers yesterdays. 3 very impressive displays so far with the big tests coming up

Thought he was mighty unlucky with the goal yesterday, you could see his neck was already craning, and he still tried to give the ball enough to nudge it round the post. 

He's looking like a 10m left back already, hope he keeps it up! :)

Cissokho was player of the month for August, Here, and I agree that he played really well. Hard to choose between him and rest of the back four but he's done great so far.

Hard not to agree. Love the fact that 5 or 6 players could easily have been named player of the month, and I'd have thought the same.

Edited by dAVe80

Â