Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Can we just ban any posts that start with "Liverpool fans think..,."

I'd like to ban the word Liverpool to be honest. :)

On a more serious note, taking not of opposition fans opinions on players they've sold/released is rarely a good barometer of a players ability or potential let alone their suitability to our side or ability to improve it.

In the last couple of years we've had all sorts of things based on opposition fans assessments, Benteke isn't all that good and Helenius is a great prospect to name but two. 

Opposition fans in general, as being a fan is no guarantee of an accurate viewpoint. Look at the diversity of opinion on VT to demonstrate that a consensus of opinion is rarely found.  

Imagine if all opposition fans got their Villa news from CI for example.  ;)

Can we just ban any posts that start with "Liverpool fans think..,."

Yeah, the same Liverpool fans who said he couldn't beat a man or cross........

Seriously couldn't give a shit what they think

I saw it with my own eyes. He was really poor. No joke. There was a reason Flanagan played left back instead of him. He didn't play anything like this when he was at Liverpool.
It's their system, not the player.
Whatever the reason, he was bad. I mean, I didn't even know this was up for debate.
So you watch a lot of liverpol then?

Practically every match with my brother, yes. Just as he watches practically every Villa match with me.

I can't believe how well he's started. My house mate is Lfc and like the post above we watch a lot games together. Anyone in the uk and into watching footy on the telly saw a lot of Liverpool last season. Cissokho imo looked solid defensively but didn't take care of the ball like most of his team mates.

In our side tho, he looks the tits. Looks more confident and comfortable. Solid addition and better than what we had. We'll miss him if he's out.

Looks like a solid signing. With him on one side and Hutton on the other it looks like we finally have fullbacks who can defend.

Very surprised by his attacking ability I must admit, I was told by several Liverpool fans he was poor going forward.

Hope his form continues.

• Like 1

When he came off and walked past the north stand you could see he was genuinely gutted to come off and clapped the fans all the way. Genuine appreciation for the fans. Absolutely love this bloke. Bargain so far! 

• Like 3

Â