Aly Cissokho

samjp26

I know it's a big ask but if he is viewed in the same way Bouma was then he'll be an awesome player. Even if he's shite for the rest of the year his pedigree of clubs means someone will buy and we're very unlikely to lose too much money on him

I know it's a big ask but if he is viewed in the same way Bouma was then he'll be an awesome player. Even if he's shite for the rest of the year his pedigree of clubs means someone will buy and we're very unlikely to lose too much money on him

Exactly. It still pisses me off now that as a club we spent so long limiting ourselves in the transfer market - that's how we ended up with deals like Warnock for £8m.

for a guy that never played with the defence before he was solid and not afraid to join the attack. Watching Liverpool defend yesterday and im sure now he wasnt the problem last season

• Like 1

quality signing..Benteke must be licking his lips at the thought of comin back from injury to have a full back who can take on defender n put a decent ball in the box..decent crosses today just needed someone decent who knows where to run.

hopefuly injury isnt too serious

• Like 1

It's a pity that his effort is rendered meaningless by our useless strikers.

to be fair, our first choice 2 are injured. The signs are there that when they're not, we'll be a lot more dangerous

Â