Aly Cissokho

samjp26

9 minutes ago, Spoony said:

A bit of hyperbole here. He wasn’t great by any stretch but cmon he was hardly the worst. The fact he did play for so many great clubs is a bit baffling though. What an agent. 

Saw a post earlier saying similar about Samatta, just like Cissokho was a lot worse people that have played for Villa

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

In 4 years or something, we had a sequence of Bennett, Luna, Cissokho and Richardson at left back.

And I started that sequence thinking Stephen Warnock was a bit shit . . .

I was just typing out that sequence before I noticed your post! I started with Nicky Shorey btw who was also dreadful and quickly dropped.

So much money we wasted when Bouma and Laursen got those injuries in 08/09.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

In 4 years or something, we had a sequence of Bennett, Luna, Cissokho and Richardson at left back.

And I started that sequence thinking Stephen Warnock was a bit shit . . .

Taylor wasnt perfect but he was an improvement on them

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

In true villa style i faintly recall him having a pretty good debut, think he even got forward and put one or two decent crosses in.

Then went to shit, by and large.

Have a look around page 23 of this thread. We were all chuffed with his debut, including me.

How little we knew....

Worst left back I’ve ever seen in a Villa shirt and I began watching Villa when Vic Crowe was manager.

He couldn’t even kick a ball properly, a chap who sits near me in the Holte called him Cissocrap which summed him up to a tee.

10 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Worst left back I’ve ever seen in a Villa shirt and I began watching Villa when Vic Crowe was manager.

He couldn’t even kick a ball properly, a chap who sits near me in the Holte called him Cissocrap which summed him up to a tee.

Sums him up to me as well.  That guy in The Holte must be a right bell end. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

I thought this sort of playground name calling was something that people posted on here but wouldn’t actually say in person. This was an adult? Sounds like something a child who’s just learnt a few swear words would find funny.

On 28/06/2021 at 23:14, a m ole said:

His CV looks impressive/respectable at a quick glance.

Porto

Lyon

Valencia

Liverpool

Aston Villa

Porto again

Olympiakos

And would have included AC Milan, had he not failed his medical when they agreed to sign him from Porto - because they thought his teeth weren't in good enough condition.

Â