Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Yeah, the same Liverpool fans who said he couldn't beat a man or cross........

Seriously couldn't give a shit what they think

I saw it with my own eyes. He was really poor. No joke. There was a reason Flanagan played left back instead of him. He didn't play anything like this when he was at Liverpool.

I saw it with my own eyes. He was really poor. No joke. There was a reason Flanagan played left back instead of him. He didn't play anything like this when he was at Liverpool.

It's their system, not the player.

• Like 4

Whatever the reason, he was bad. I mean, I didn't even know this was up for debate.

Can't wait for him to get these crosses in like he did yesterday when we got Benteke and/or Kozak waiting in the box

If he can deliver 4 or 5 a game you'd think Benteke would be scoring almost every game :)

Can we just ban any posts that start with "Liverpool fans think..,."

Whatever the reason, he was bad. I mean, I didn't even know this was up for debate.

So you watch a lot of liverpol then?

• Like 1

I'd like to ban the word Liverpool to be honest. :)

On a more serious note, taking not of opposition fans opinions on players they've sold/released is rarely a good barometer of a players ability or potential let alone their suitability to our side or ability to improve it.

In the last couple of years we've had all sorts of things based on opposition fans assessments, Benteke isn't all that good and Helenius is a great prospect to name but two. 

To be fair it's not as if all the criticism of him by Liverpool fans has been since he left, briefly scanning his thread from the start and it's a fairly unanimous opinion that he was poor.

Although he has looked great for us so long may it continue.

I'd like to ban the word Liverpool to be honest. :)

On a more serious note, taking not of opposition fans opinions on players they've sold/released is rarely a good barometer of a players ability or potential let alone their suitability to our side or ability to improve it.

In the last couple of years we've had all sorts of things based on opposition fans assessments, Benteke isn't all that good and Helenius is a great prospect to name but two.

The fact that banning the word Liverpool wasn't a serious comment makes me want to ban you.

Wish we had Helenius right now, dunno why we didn't give him a go.

Â