Kieran Richardson

Nabby

He hasn't been that bad at left back this season - I think he can fill in for now without it killing us. I wouldn't move Hutton, I think he's having a good season at right back and I wouldn't want to move Richards from CB under any circumstance.

I agree, Richardson has been okay so far this season. There have been others that have been worse than him but he is the popular hate figure at the moment. As for the suggestions of putting Hutton at left back, well that's just ridiculous

I thought I was the only one.

I don't think Richardson is THAT bad. He's not brilliant, but he does a job.

• Like 1

He hasn't been that bad at left back this season - I think he can fill in for now without it killing us. I wouldn't move Hutton, I think he's having a good season at right back and I wouldn't want to move Richards from CB under any circumstance.

I agree, Richardson has been okay so far this season. There have been others that have been worse than him but he is the popular hate figure at the moment. As for the suggestions of putting Hutton at left back, well that's just ridiculous

He has the odd bad game now and again, he hasn't been too bad since the end of last season and certainly not too bad this season. He has his limitations but I'm fine with him at left back for the time being. 6/10 player for me most of the time.

• Like 1

On 13/11/2015, 10:27:26, hippo said:

He's done ok for someone we picked up on a free transfer. I don't see him slotting him in for Amavi as the deal breaker as to whether or not we get relegated.

On 13/11/2015, 09:13:30, Stevo985 said:

On 13/11/2015, 09:16:49, sexbelowsound said:

He really isn't that bad at all. He does sometimes get caught out by pacey wingers and has a tendency to dive into tackles but with Garde in charge I feel confident in saying he will know how to set us up to help Richardson out when needed.

I agree with these. Obviously not ideal, but he will do a decent job.

• Like 1

He may not be great, but if the fans are on his back all the time it will only make things worse, we need to back him, like we back all the other players if we are to have any chance of survival. 

One of biggest strengths of Richardson is that he does/did seem to care, don't make him not care. I would understand the hate if he had actually done anything, but he helped us stay up and get to a cup final last season and I can't remember him saying anything wrong during his time here. I just don't get the hate. 

We must try to get the negativity out of the club, so give Garde a chance of creating a positive atmosphere. Remember that must of our players probably like Richardson and will get affected by your negativity against him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

says 'undisclosed fee'

I think that was to spare his embarrassment at the fact he had 1 year on his contract and Fulham were just happy for him to **** off.

Anyways, I was optomistic of going on a little run now.. but I cannot see us winning a game with Richardson at left back.

An awful footballer. 

he's actually defended ok when he has played to be fair, not great but competent at times. But when he rushes forward he is like a headless chicken, he can't beat a man, he can't cross, he can barely pass, and he always give possession away leaving massive gaps.

Which is odd because in his earlier career he could do all of those things.

I think people claiming he's not bad are just hoping he's not as bad as he actually is because of the Amavi injury

Make no qualms about it the bloke is woeful and were going to be targeted now down that side for the rest of the season just like we have been whenever he played under Sherwood and were going to concede because of it

We looked solid against Man City because we played to a strict rigid system but Richardson simply doesn't have that in his locker i'm really not looking forward to see him getting caught out of position for the rest of the season and i hope we can bring Cissokho back in Jan

• Like 1

Â