Kieran Richardson

Nabby

15 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

He was very very poor... But he was also left very exposed by Jack..

I agree he is very poor generally but Grealish is an utter liability defensively so playing them together was little short of suicidal.

• Like 1

That chance for Kone right before their second goal, still can't believe how unbelievably stupid he was leading up to it. Tried to block the ball from Deulofeu for a throw-in 5 yards from the touchline, when the ball was passed to him by Gana :crylaugh: 

Edited by Keyblade

Despite my defence of him in the past, he was terrible on Saturday. 

Granted I only watched until it was 2-0 and then decided I had better things to do with my life. But from what I saw he was crap.

He made Deulofeu look like Adama the way he was just kicking it past him and blowing by him. He knew and I knew the minute he first sized him up 1 on 1 that he had the beating of him. This dragged Clark out of position too which led to a disaster at the back.

Hutton needs to move over into his position.

This will achieve two positives:

• No Richardson
  • Less Hutton crosses from the right on the run, he'll be forced to check back and concentrate a bit more

I don't really understand what qualities people see in him that made them think he can play left back other than the fact that he's left footed. He's a left winger (and not a very good one) who's old and too slow to play there now. Costs us goals pretty much every time he plays. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I don't really understand what qualities people see in him that made them think he can play left back other than the fact that he's left footed. He's a left winger (and not a very good one) who's old and too slow to play there now. Costs us goals pretty much every time he plays. 

It's pissing under 12s management. Get him on the left somewhere, use that peg Kieran!

Having said that, I don't know what qualities he has that make people think he's a footballer.

I maintain, if he'd come through at Bury, Stockport, screw it even City in the Championship, he's have spent his whole career in the lower leagues.

Not true, he used to be a decent left winger, quite pacey, could beat a win, had a wicked shot and a good free kick in him.

Now he is just a **** plodder. Legs went a long time ago,  and is honestly one of the worst players to play for us. He would struggle in the Championship nowadays.

51 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Not true, he used to be a decent left winger, quite pacey, could beat a win, had a wicked shot and a good free kick in him.

Now he is just a **** plodder. Legs went a long time ago,  and is honestly one of the worst players to play for us. He would struggle in the Championship nowadays.

Good post, defined by the fact that I agree with every word.  The one shot he took on Saturday right footed was too central but it had to scare Tim Howard it was moving and jumping in the air.  He used to be a decent, pacey, left winger with a wicked shot.  Those days are gone.  For him and for me... but for me they never happened.  :)

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Hutton needs to move over into his position.

This will achieve two positives:

• No Richardson
  • Less Hutton crosses from the right on the run, he'll be forced to check back and concentrate a bit more

Argee. And put Richards at right back with Clark and I suppose Lescott in the centre unless Okore is fit again.

3 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Does he walk into the managers room whenever a new one comes in and point a loaded gun at them or something? **** ridiclous how he gets in the team every week. Infuriating.

Perhaps Sir would like to peruse our fine array of alternative left backs?

Â