Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Trust Villa's official twitter account to post this picture of Deulofeu and Richardson at 3-0 down.. The comments and anger directed at them

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/668092864199553025?lang=en

@AVFCOfficial this post sums up the club. You, the tweeter, are clueless, just like the rest of club. F*** off

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

Shit scared of marking his man, and each time they scored he simply just started to walk back into position, think he may be resigned to relegation - something he has been through before. We don't need that in the team.

I think that's it. He is resigned to relegation and think the others have got that mentality now.

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Trust Villa's official twitter account to post this picture of Deulofeu and Richardson at 3-0 down.. The comments and anger directed at them

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/668092864199553025?lang=en

I just cant fathom how anyone watching the game would possibly think its a good idea to post that? Actually quite astonishing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

I just cant fathom how anyone watching the game would possibly think its a good idea to post that? Actually quite astonishing.

I know. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

They don't half pick their moments the AVFC Official Twitter team!!

They can hardly complain at some of the comments posted back!

A couple of points 

1.He isn't a LB ,never was and never will be he's a wide sided midfielder 

2.His confidence is shot ,relegation battle after relegation battle played out of position and constant hammerings have him destroyed he is finished as a PL player  Villa have to play somebody else at LB  simple really.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigAl said:

A couple of points 

1.He isn't a LB ,never was and never will be he's a wide sided midfielder 

2.His confidence is shot ,relegation battle after relegation battle played out of position and constant hammerings have him destroyed he is finished as a PL player  Villa have to play somebody else at LB  simple really.

3. He's shite where ever he plays.

• Like 1

Â