Kieran Richardson

Nabby

All the same it was clear Richardson was struggling after 70 minutes, starting to foul and hang on to his man simply to keep up. After Montero was subbed pretty much all their attack focused on Richardson's side of the pitch.

MOTD made it fairly clear that it was Gana who was at fault for their second goal, leaving Richardson to mark two players who were about twenty-five yards away from each other. 

He never had much of a chance to be honest. 

Yeah, but Richardson is the designated worst player in the world, so let it go.

• Like 2

Didn't Richardson fill the space vacated by Lescott after he went out of the box to make a challenge that he failed to win? 

I actually thought that Richards was just as guilty for Leaving Hutton 3 v 1 at the back post. 

• 2 weeks later...

Should just pay up his final year and tell him to **** off. Would rather play Clark at LB than this useless clearing in the woods.  The funniest part was when he went to smash Lamela and still failed to make any decent contact on him.

Useless at everything.

Call me crazy but I thought he was ok tonight. Bit of a shocker for that last goal but we were pushing up like crazy for the equaliser.

Apart from that I'd say he was our best defender. I think he gets a really raw deal from fans on here.

Call me crazy but I thought he was ok tonight. Bit of a shocker for that last goal but we were pushing up like crazy for the equaliser.

Apart from that I'd say he was our best defender. I think he gets a really raw deal from fans on here.

He barely broke a sweat all night, how many times did Sinclair have the ball on the left with 2 or 3 Spurs players while Richardson was nowhere to be seen time after time, then when he does manage to get up that end of the pitch he just stands there, he is a joke of a player and should be seeing out his career in the lower leagues as he's not upto it at this level anymore by a long way. He stands there ball watching while the opposition players just run past him, he should never play for us again.

• Like 2

There was a moment when Ayew had the ball on the left towards the end and required Richardson to make a burst forward. But he just stood static on the touchline behind the play almost as if he was scared. 

Please remove him from the squad of 25. Thanks. 

I don't think he was that bad defensively, but there were lots of times where Sinclair had the ball in promising places and it was crying out for Amavi to bomb past him on the left.  As it was Sinclair had to try and beat 3 players on his own each time, and although he nearly pulled it off in the first half, he isn't going to do it very often, or at all.  Again, hopefully another one that Remi can quickly chuck in the dustbin.

Watching him and Lescott try and play it between them and you just know 100% a mistake is going to happen. Pair of absolute dinosaurs with almost no positive attributes between them.

Would rather recall Joe Bennett at least he has some legs ffs

• Like 3

Â