Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Call me crazy but I thought he was ok tonight. Bit of a shocker for that last goal but we were pushing up like crazy for the equaliser.

Apart from that I'd say he was our best defender. I think he gets a really raw deal from fans on here.

you're crazy

• Like 1

He hasn't been a Premier League standard player since about 2007. Technically woeful player. Like, I'm pretty sure I could complete some of the 5 yard passes he labours to misplace whenever he gets the ball. His touch? Makes Gabby look cultured, and to top it off his decision making is also horrible. I legit facepalm at least 10 times during a match because of some stupid ***** he did.

Really frustrating that we have to watch him, while we have Jordan Amavi at the club. Because he made a couple of mistakes, really? Literally almost everything Richardson does is a mistake so what's the difference? Antonio Luna and Joe Bennett are 10x the player he is, yet have been shipped out smh. WHY IS HE HERE? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS VILLA

• 2 weeks later...

He hasn't been that bad at left back this season - I think he can fill in for now without it killing us. I wouldn't move Hutton, I think he's having a good season at right back and I wouldn't want to move Richards from CB under any circumstance.

Edited by OutByEaster?

Would prefer to see Cissokho back rather than have Richardson LB.Actually think Cissokho was alrite there he was bang average but didn't do a lot wrong really ,Richardson is a disaster waiting to happen and Bennett is the same .

I'd rather move Hutton, get Bacuna in that side, try Ilori, use Crespo, push Clark over there with Okore in as CB or practically anything rather than Richardson come back.

Anything apart from involve Lescott. That's the line.

• Like 4

Remembering how desperate Sherwood was to get rid of Cissokho, we may very well not have any recall provisions in his loan agreement. 

I will be amazed if anybody other than Richardson lines up at left back at Goodison. If that is to be the case, we need to play Bacuna at right back (just what I didn't want us to do) because between them Hutton and Richardson have literally zero attacking threat. 

He hasn't been that bad at left back this season - I think he can fill in for now without it killing us. I wouldn't move Hutton, I think he's having a good season at right back and I wouldn't want to move Richards from CB under any circumstance.

I agree, Richardson has been okay so far this season. There have been others that have been worse than him but he is the popular hate figure at the moment. As for the suggestions of putting Hutton at left back, well that's just ridiculous

Â