Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Yeah it will be nice to have him and Vlaar back in central defence for the run in, it would certainly increase my confidence that we could get enough points from the remaining games to have that partnership back together (Admitidly my confidence is pretty low at the moment). Okore and Clark have done well, but a bit of experience at the back wouldn't go amiss when it starts getting down to the business end of the season.

Okore and Clark have done well, but a bit of experience at the back wouldn't go amiss

Philippe Senderos - 165 career league appearances

Ciaran Clark - 106 career league appearances

Not really all that much in it to be fair

Okore and Clark have done well, but a bit of experience at the back wouldn't go amiss

That's surprising to be fair! is that due to Senderos playing second fiddle at Arsenal or injuries?

What the hell's even happened to him?

Has he been out since September?

Pretty much yes.

Injured with Swiss duty in October, came back for West Ham away where he played last 5 minutes for Baker and then went off for Swiss duty again and got crocked again.

I'd like to think we'd make sure he dosen't go with them next time.

That's surprising to be fair! is that due to Senderos playing second fiddle at Arsenal or injuries?

Senderos has made 55 international appearances and Clark 10 to look at it another way although I have to say both Clark and Okore have kept us solid at the back up until last weekend.  

Senderos has made 55 international appearances and Clark 10 to look at it another way although I have to say both Clark and Okore have kept us solid at the back up until last weekend.  

Beat me to it, I was going to point out the European, International and World Cup appearances as well. Although not much in the number of appearances, the quality and richness of the experiences are far greater for Senderos than Clark. Senderos has played with and against great players in his career before he joined us.

PhysioRoom now has his return for the 21st Feb, it keeps getting pushed back but hopefully that will be it now. Our back four of Hutton Vlaar Senderos and Cissokho was really something in those first few games.

Interestingly PhysioRoom only has us listed with two injuries now; Senderlols and Kojak. I think we had 7 last week, so itsounds like we're getting closer to a fully fit squad.

Â