Philippe Senderos

samjp26

hasn't he just had another injury set back?

I think he and Cole have been a waste of wages.

absolutely, we could really do without the 10 points we got when he started at the start of season

so you can 100% prove that without Senderos or Cole we wouldn't have got those 10 points?

Bare in mind when Senderos was injured the meteoric rise of Ciaran Clark began.

And I am grateful for his early performances alongside Vlaar, he was immense, but that doesn't excuse the fact he has been on the injury table ever since. 

The Okore and Clark partnership was only formed because Lambert was forced to field Okore due to injuries, he clearly had no plans to play him and Okore was unhappy.

Lets hope Senderos does recover and plays a part so I can be proven wrong and you can enjoy your sarcasm then. 

I hope Vlaar recovers and plays also.

Edited by VillanousOne

I was under the impression cole was on reduced wages not pay as you okay? If that's the case Cole could have probably earned more working for aldi!

I was under the impression he was getting 20k a week basic. 

I was under the impression cole was on reduced wages not pay as you okay? If that's the case Cole could have probably earned more working for aldi!

I was under the impression he was getting 20k a week basic.

It was reported as £20k in the papers. Trent added that it was largely structured around appearences.

Yes I know but I thought it was 20k basic and then pay as you play type thing.

Ah, maybe. I assumed he meant that the £20k is largely appearence-related but what you say sounds more likely. If it is £20k basic then I echo the view that it's been a waste of resources.

I'm sorry but benteke was back quicker than this with a snaped Achilles! What is the deal with this.... Could start a conspiracy theory or two.... But I won't

Well you need a new one after your Westwood/Sanchez one was proven to be bollocks.

Out of five center backs only Clark and Okore have been fit this season, Baker seems to always be injured ditto Vlaar and we can now add Senderos to that list.

He was doing well before the injuries but that's of no use to us we need back up and for me all 3 can go, none of them are bad players but this can't continue.

hasn't he just had another injury set back?

I think he and Cole have been a waste of wages.

absolutely, we could really do without the 10 points we got when he started at the start of season

so you can 100% prove that without Senderos or Cole we wouldn't have got those 10 points?

Bare in mind when Senderos was injured the meteoric rise of Ciaran Clark began.

And I am grateful for his early performances alongside Vlaar, he was immense, but that doesn't excuse the fact he has been on the injury table ever since. 

The Okore and Clark partnership was only formed because Lambert was forced to field Okore due to injuries, he clearly had no plans to play him and Okore was unhappy.

Lets hope Senderos does recover and plays a part so I can be proven wrong and you can enjoy your sarcasm then. 

I hope Vlaar recovers and plays also.

well without Senderos we probably wouldnt have beat Stoke or Liverpool. 2 games he was brilliant in. 

havent even mentioned Joe Cole goal at Burnley which could be a valuable point at end of season

• 5 weeks later...
Â