Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Yes, starting with Cissokho apparently, Tim sounds a stickler for fitness so it's good that they're getting some match time in the U21s. Can't wait for Senderlols to be back, even if he is on the bench, with baker and Clark crocked more than a couple of fit centre backs would be good.

Sherwood said after the game he's only got 2 fit centre backs for the remainder of the season, which didn't sound great. Although with Senderos playing later that seems to contradict that?

Sherwood said after the game he's only got 2 fit centre backs for the remainder of the season, which didn't sound great. Although with Senderos playing later that seems to contradict that?

Nah I think he said they're out until the end of the season and we only have two fit centre backs, implying 2 fit right now. Senderos will be on the bench I'd assume for Man City game. Probably one of those suffering with Sherwood's desire for fitness though.

• Like 1

Senderos and Vlaar was very good as a combo right at the start of the season, Senderos winning everything in the air and Ron mopping up the bits and paces and getting the attacks going.

Will be interesting what combo gets the nod for Wembley if Senderos gets some minutes in the league, I guess Okore's pace against the Arsenal attack might be the deciding factor.

Great timing, the last thing we need for the run is having to play people out of position, especially Center Back.

• 3 months later...
Â