Philippe Senderos

samjp26

real quandary about where he plays mind. 4 good centre halves plus an improved Baker.

What a change it is to have 5 quality centre backs to pick from instead of having to rely on vlaar. I'd like to see big Phil play soon but it's not gonna be easy for him to get into the team atm.

Clark and Vlaar for me.

Senderos and Vlaar all day long.

Not for me. Its Clark and Vlaar.

Is it Clark and Vlaar for you?

I wonder what his thoughts are on Baker/Senderos?

real quandary about where he plays mind. 4 good centre halves plus an improved Baker.

What a change it is to have 5 quality centre backs to pick from instead of having to rely on vlaar. I'd like to see big Phil play soon but it's not gonna be easy for him to get into the team atm.
Clark and Vlaar for me.

Senderos and Vlaar all day long.

Not for me. Its Clark and Vlaar.
Is it Clark and Vlaar for you?

I wonder what his thoughts are on Baker/Senderos?

I hope to find out in due course. For the time being it would appear to be Clark and Vlaar getting the nod.

• Like 1

Have Senderos and Baker been a partnership for us at all? I know we started defending well with Vlaar and Senderos, then it was Vlaar and Baker, then they both got injured and it swapped to Clark and Senderos, who were also pretty solid. Since then Senderos has been injured - I don't recall him partnering Baker at any point.

For me our most solid defence has been Vlaar and Baker. I would always play Vlaar when fit, with one of Baker/Clark. If Vlaar is injured I would play Senderos with one of Baker or Clark. I still dont think there's enough experience and leadership when we play Clark and Baker together.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry but benteke was back quicker than this with a snaped Achilles! What is the deal with this.... Could start a conspiracy theory or two.... But I won't

Edited by daz316
  • Like 1

Â