Philippe Senderos

samjp26

I think his signing while he hasnt got on the pitch that much has given Clark and Baker a kick up the arse both of them needed. So along with his early performances I still rate it as a good one

What I don't understand is how many times he's been quoted as being "likely available for the next game" only not to be mentioned again for another week or two. Am I imagining that? It does seem to be the same with others to, they get a knock and all of a sudden we lose them for a season!

What I don't understand is how many times he's been quoted as being "likely available for the next game" only not to be mentioned again for another week or two. Am I imagining that? It does seem to be the same with others to, they get a knock and all of a sudden we lose them for a season!

It would be good to have an update as likely weeks away from returning. Indeed Sherwood said he was back in training middle of March. Same with Cissokho, we were only told he was injured before Sherwood's first game and there's been no timescale since on when his likely return is although "apparently" he's back in training now.

I saw him before qpr at VP. I asked when he is going to be back playing, and he said he is back now. He didnt seem pleased either. Sherwood picking favourites like with Sanchez again? Gil mk2?

Sherwood out

I saw him before qpr at VP. I asked when he is going to be back playing, and he said he is back now. He didnt seem pleased either. Sherwood picking favourites like with Sanchez again? Gil mk2?

Sherwood out

agree he should drop Clark or Okore or Vlaar for a rusty centre half

Back in mid-March it was reported he had a setback in training, and Physio Room are still reporting him as injured.

Either Sherwood doesn't think he's fit/match fit, or doesn't rate him above the likes of Baker and Okore who are currently our defenders on the bench.

Â