Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Good signing. Experienced, tall, good cover. For those making stupid comments about Clark being better, do you really Clark will ever be good enough for Arsenal, Milan etc?

Don't know if you are being ironic, that's how poorly I rate Senderos.

As for Arsenal and Milan, Senderos was never good enough for them either. In their roster, yes, but was always ridiculed at Arsenal (by the entite nation) and at AC Milan he played a whopping 14 games. At Valencia? 5 games.

He is a cover player for vlaar and Okore a better player than baker who is dirt so people shouldn't overreact to this signing he has experience in the league and cost nothing at the min we won't spend money so decent back up in the circumstances

Good signing. Experienced, tall, good cover. For those making stupid comments about Clark being better, do you really Clark will ever be good enough for Arsenal, Milan etc?

Don't know if you are being ironic, that's how poorly I rate Senderos.

As for Arsenal and Milan, Senderos was never good enough for them either. In their roster, yes, but was always ridiculed at Arsenal (by the entite nation) and at AC Milan he played a whopping 14 games. At Valencia? 5 games.

And yet he was part of the Arse defence that got 10 champs league clean sheets and AC Milan wanted him? Poor form recently but never as bad as some make out.

I don't understand the negativity. It makes sense for the club to do business as usual, until a buyer turns up. There is no fee, and if a megarich owner pops up during the summer I'm sure he can afford Senderos' wages for a season. 

With or without a takeover, we are not going to build the team around Senderos. I'm pleased we are actually getting players in, as I feared we would do nothing. 

People are freaking out thinking signing Senderos means no takeover will happen, but I think the length of the deal will indicate where we're at. If he signs a 1 year deal he's back up and coming in as a squad player, and it could mean anything from a takeover is imminent to still a ways off and the squad needs filling in the meantime.

If he signs a 2 or 3 year deal though, I fear dark dark days are ahead for our club...

Â