Leicester City

Villan4Life

the only situations where you should sack a manager with no clear plan to replace him is where the current manager is so toxic that you just need him out of the door i.e. gerrard for us.

was that the case with rogers though? i'm not convinced. sounds like deano was their 4th choice after potter, marsch, and rafa...never a good place to be in when your top targets turn you down.

• Like 1

Its going to be carnage in the summer with a managerial merry go round.  Clubs will all have the same targets. Is that Leeds Leicester Chelsea Spurs , Palace Southampton all managerless now with short termers in place ? 

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Its going to be carnage in the summer with a managerial merry go round.  Clubs will all have the same targets. Is that Leeds Leicester Chelsea Spurs , Palace Southampton all managerless now with short termers in place ? 

All of which means some pretty average managers who are probably going to be sacked again in the near term will be on massive wages they no way deserve. 

Glad we're miles away from this. 

Hope for Smith that I'm wrong but that feels like poor fit and appointment. Then again they needed to do something.

Nice op for Terry to create some new NTF's thou.

I wonder what they’re going to do about their stadium renovation. It was due to start this summer and be ready in a year (which sounds like it would be delayed by at least a year anyway). Surely if they go down they won’t do it, however they might abandon it even if they stay up, until they’re more secure on the field. 

7 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

I wonder what they’re going to do about their stadium renovation. It was due to start this summer and be ready in a year (which sounds like it would be delayed by at least a year anyway). Surely if they go down they won’t do it, however they might abandon it even if they stay up, until they’re more secure on the field. 

They wouldn't fill 40,000 in the championship. I remember when Reading announced plans to expand to 38,000. They are still waiting.

On 10/04/2023 at 15:33, MWARLEY2 said:

This is great news for us. If they are worrying about managers they arent looking at cohesive transfer targets.

Don Unai has already identified the profile and players he wants and we will be working towards bringing those in. 

• Like 1

Â