Leicester City

Villan4Life

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Genuinely, unironically think that the loser gets fired, yes. More sure about Leicester than us, can imagine us fannying around for a month or two first.

Gerrard will get the Southampton game whatever happens. Rodgers is done I think if they don't beat us as they have Spurs away and then it's a two week break.

Leicester sacked Ranieri six months after winning the league so they know what needs to be done regardless of the achievements Rodgers has for them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hornso said:

Got their first win coming up this week. Book it.

They will be looking at this game as a winnable one as should we.

I was reading that they have pver 100m in financial losses. How the hell is it so bad??

• Shocked 1

On 04/09/2022 at 23:04, HanoiVillan said:

Genuinely, unironically think that the loser gets fired, yes. More sure about Leicester than us, can imagine us fannying around for a month or two first.

Already tapping up the Brentford manager, I hear.

On 05/09/2022 at 06:10, Demitri_C said:

I was reading that they have pver 100m in financial losses. How the hell is it so bad??

They probably over spent on wages and players and they built a brand new kick ass training complex. Best in the country. Also i'd say the new owner stopped subsidising them after that chopper crash. 

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They probably over spent on wages and players and they built a brand new kick ass training complex. Best in the country. Also i'd say the new owner stopped subsidising them after that chopper crash. 

I think that is possibly part of it. I think the owners wealth was earned from Duty Free shops at airports, so it is possible they have taken a hammering during the covid years due to reduced overseas travelling.

• Like 2

On 04/09/2022 at 23:04, HanoiVillan said:

Man City draw will give Gerrard to the Southampton game. If we we don't beat Leicester, I genuinely think the home fans will force Gerrard to be sacked after the Southampton game (think Bruce / Preston at home)

Rodgers is just a game of cat and mouse. They won't fire him and he won't quit. Their fans might need to kick off to make it happen.

Edited by pas5898

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I play football on Monday nights with the fan waving his arms up and down (Rocket Ron). Safe to say he's getting pelters for this. 

Edited by pas5898
  • Like 1

Â