Leicester City

Villan4Life

Seems that Maddison is as key to Leicester as Grealish was to us. He is a top top player and probably getting up there as the most effective midfielder in the prem alongside De Bruyne.  He has consistency now to go with the talent.  If he gets a Champ league club in the summer i think he will thrive rather than go missing . Goal and assist machine.  Still hate him though ! Cov rat 

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Seems that Maddison is as key to Leicester as Grealish was to us. He is a top top player and probably getting up there as the most effective midfielder in the prem alongside De Bruyne.  He has consistency now to go with the talent.  If he gets a Champ league club in the summer i think he will thrive rather than go missing . Goal and assist machine.  Still hate him though ! Cov rat 

Definitely off to Utd, City or Newcastle.

I don't think he's brilliant though. Often blows hot and cold.

Edited by Tomaszk

13 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He will 100% end up at Newcastle in the summer i think

• 1 month later...

Big appointment for them. They're in free fall and the majority of the clubs in the league these days have a manager that knows what they're doing. Could be some big clubs going down this year.

not sure if that's a good or a bad thing for tuesday. so often a team is galvanised by a manager being sacked...we beat brentford 4-0 under danks

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Gotta be a win on Tuesday now, they have one day to train with the assistant coach.

Was same for us with Danks and we smashed Brentford who barely lose a game these days so taking nothing for granted.

I think Benitez will get the job. He took over Newcastle at a similar point in the season and he's been giving a few interviews in recent times saying he wants another prem job so unless West Ham lose today that feels the most obvious prem job for him to take.

Dyche would've been ideal for Leicester in their present state.

40 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

not sure if that's a good or a bad thing for tuesday. so often a team is galvanised by a manager being sacked...we beat brentford 4-0 under danks

Tends to depend on whether or not it’s the manager that was the problem.

• Like 1

Â