Joe Lolley

MCU

12 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I’d rather have signed him than be paying £80k a week to borrow a half fit Bolasie.

Maybe, up till now, but i get the feeling we are really going to get some box office stuff from Bolasie from now on!

Are problems are not this end of the pitch.

Dont get me wrong, id love to have him as the man, just think we have that area of the playing side sorted.

23 minutes ago, BOF said:

In the nicest possible way [if you're reading this...], you absolute bastard :)

Do you think he does?

Are footballers advised to not use forums or something? He seemed to stop coming on when he signed for Kiddy.

20 minutes ago, villaglint said:

He can piss off! 4 assists and a wonder strike is no way to endear yourself to the Villa fans. 

I wonder if his time will ever come for us? I'm thinking he's worth a hell of a lot more now than what Forest paid for him. 

joint top of the assists table and 15th top scorer in the league. I think Huddersfield are probably looking a bit foolish at the moment

I'm not even mad, I'm just incredibly impressed. What a fine performance. I didn't see the game, but just from the highlights you can see how purposeful he was in everything. 

I laughed so hard when he came on and bummed Blues earlier in the season, I guess I've got a big piece of humble pie to chew on. 

On 29/11/2018 at 08:16, TrentVilla said:

I’d rather have signed him than be paying £80k a week to borrow a half fit Bolasie.

Bolaise has been good most of the season. I think once he sorts himself out hopefully in next few weeks. He is going to be huge for us.

• 2 months later...
Â