Joe Lolley

MCU

33 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I guess he plans on returning to VT one day once he’s retired, as his profile still exists!

He'll probably kill me for saying it, but I can tell you for a fact he still reads VT from time to time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

He'll probably kill me for saying it, but I can tell you for a fact he still reads VT from time to time.

I hope he knows how much we love him. I'm sure he does.

It's so nice to see "one of our own" do well.

New contract! Brilliant!

He must be on at least £20k a week now. Christ that's so much money for someone who hasn't come through the system and been around it their whole life.

It's so much money for everyone but it means feel mind bending to him. A man who went to uni and probably swam around in his overdraft while he was there.

10 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

New contract! Brilliant!

He must be on at least £20k a week now. Christ that's so much money for someone who hasn't come through the system and been around it their whole life.

It's so much money for everyone but it means feel mind bending to him. A man who went to uni and probably swam around in his overdraft while he was there.

Said it before but players that come up the league are maybe not all as talented as Academy players but they know what life is like outside the bubble and you always get a good honest effort from them regardless of form

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Said it before but players that come up the league are maybe not all as talented as Academy players but they know what life is like outside the bubble and you always get a good honest effort from them regardless of form

Absolutely. Give me a Jarrod Bowen/Joe Lolley over a Dom Solanke etc every day of the week. Just hope MON is as generous with his contracts as he was in his Villa days!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â