Joe Lolley

MCU

Ok, it was a good strike but I'm disappointed in how much he celebrated it, against "his" team.

Sod it.......I'm more annoyed at our defence. Joe, if you're reading this, I dont really mean what I said above. 

Probably.

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Whelp, I've managed to stop myself at about 10 abusive messages tonight.

Ah does he still answer his PMs then?

Can't wait until in ten years time when he's retired he comes back on here with some posts about his life in senior football.

He could be the new Secret footballer.

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i think if you score a goal of that kind of quality at villa park you are going to celebrate, you would buzz your tits off, smashing one in the top corner from 30 yards out its what every one of us dreams of...the fact that he had the wrong shirt on probably got lost in the moment, in a warped kind of mental way if you are a massive villa fan and you dont get the chance to play for us you will still want to put in a MOTM performance every time you step inside that stadium, i dont think your attitude will dip and you go missing i think your performance should elevate when you play us

fair play to him

Don't all the pros say when they're interviewed they always try to play their best games if they play against the team they supported growing up to try to show that team what they've missed out on?

It's different if you're playing football every saturday from age of 13-14 to being a diehard following the club round the country so can understand why footballers have a different take on things.

Permanent, and he's still got four years left on his contract.  Not sure what the fee was as it's officially "undisclosed" but it's reported by a lot of third parties as being around £500k. Lolley has probably been Forest's best player since he signed, he's the current Championship player of the month and he's probably just had his best game as a professional footballer.  How much would Forest want for him at the minute?  I'd imagine they'd be selling the chance that they'd get promoted this season and would be looking for a fee which reflects that.  I doubt we could afford him right now. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

If only we had signed him last summer.

TBH we dont need his type of player....unless he can also play in goal!

Edited by Nigel

Â