What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The triple cheeseburger was good to be fair, 2 or 3 of them would be better than a meal 

In general though I don't see what they do that is better than elsewhere anymore, BK do better quality burgers, KFC strips are better than their nuggets and in general their specials have become really uninspired and are heavily rotated 

Apart from of course the mcrib which is still incredible 

I'm talking price and consistency. At the price point of the lower priced items, there's not a lot better in terms of those 2 factors. It isn't high quality but for me, for 4zl (or whatever it costs) a double cheeseburger is excellent.

The issue with McDonalds is that they're higher end stuff is kinda expensive and isn't better than what's out there for the money.

Maccies is like crack for a lot of people though. They are addicted to it. People can't get enough of it... kids are obsessed with it as well. 

What do they put in their food?! 

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

Maccies is like crack for a lot of people though. They are addicted to it. People can't get enough of it... kids are obsessed with it as well. 

A lot of salt and an even bigger amount of sugar. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Probably the same E numbers as Sunny Delight back in the day. That was true addiction.

• Like 1

We're not as bad as some other countries, but 16% of people are cooking pasta in plain water, and 3% are then rinsing it? Bloody hell.

45 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I'm with the Italians on all of those points to be fair 

I was broadly on side, but they don't know what they're missing, using the last garlic bread to mop up the pasta sauce.

• Like 2

On 03/02/2022 at 23:18, villa4europe said:

Chicken big mac

Because its a crispier patty it's naturally drier and imo not as good

The Big Mac is the most overrated burger of all time, so this is a damning review

Not fussed on maccers but will admit I have a weakness for BK bacon double cheeseburger XL....along with their fries....I always ask for a diet drink just cos the full sugar ones are too sweet.

The irony is not lost on me.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Not fussed on maccers but will admit I have a weakness for BK bacon double cheeseburger XL....along with their fries....I always ask for a diet drink just cos the full sugar ones are too sweet.

The irony is not lost on me.

I don't think i've had the XL but the standard Bacon Double Cheese is prime service station food! Its a dry burger, just beef, bacon and cheese. No mayo or relish shit. Ideal for shovelling into your gob without making a mess when you are in a rush. 

• Like 1

Â