What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

• 2 weeks later...

my brother sent me a big bag of chocolate for xmas, im guessing he went to B&M bargains, working my way through it

Image result for cherry ripe bag uk

i'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're only the bites rather than the proper ones but they're ok nothing more, dont see the hype personally, they're like a dark bounty with a bit of cherry flavour but the dark bounty is a lot better

Image result for cadbury hot cross bun bar

again its ok, needed cinnamon flavouring rather than the cinnamon crisps, its a bit bland 

Image result for cadbury neapolitan

worst chocolate bar i think i've ever eaten, the white chocolate is sickly sweet and the strawberry is disgustingly fake, pained me to eat it (but i did of course)

Image result for kit kat fruity cereal

shocked at how good this is, really liked it

Image result for cadburys mini egg bar

best one so far, shouldn't be as good as it is but its very very good

Image result for after eight mini eggs

the photo on the bag is a lie, they arent the mint creme in the middle like a cadburys creme egg, they have a solid chunk of chocolate in there and as such are not as good as they could be

Image result for cherry frys turkish delight

the cherry flavour is too fake and its not as good as the original

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone ever been to stuffed by cartwright in stourbridge? 

They've got an £18.50 breakfast challenge which looks good (apart from having chips on it) but I think I'd only stand a chance at that kind of thing if the quality was good 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

kenneth-williams-gif-11-gif.1470007

nothing is safe is it?

i had the burger king katsu curry burger, double cheese burger with an asian slaw and then a dollop of curry sauce on top, it was good, would say that the katsu curry wasnt what i would consider traditional it was leaning more towards a slight fruitiness especially when added to the slaw, just the right amount of spice to it, definitely different (looking at you mcdonalds with your "special" bacon + cheese + burger wheeled out 4 times a year)

25 minutes ago, bickster said:

What is the point of smooth peanut butter in a Marathon?

https://www.runnersworld.com/nutrition-weight-loss/a20787115/peanut-butter-a-great-runners-food/

Peanut Butter A Great Runner's Food

It sticks to your mouth—and to your muscles.

May 4, 2007

We all know that peanut butter sticks to the roof of your mouth. But do you know that peanut butter might also help you "stick it out" during a hard workout or an intense race? It's true. In fact, peanut butter—yes, that sticky companion to jelly on all those sandwiches your mom made—just might be the best runner's food on the planet.

"When it comes to the food choices runners can make, you can't do much better than peanut butter," (:P) says sports dietitian Nancy Clark, author of Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Yeah but putting smooth peanut butter in a chocolate bar that already contains chunks of nuts seems a bit odd

Surprisingly, Theres no chunks of nuts in it.

it’s just a thick layer of caramel, topped with the smooth peanut butter encased in chocolate. 

it’s better than any Reeses Pieces equivalent

• Like 1

Â